2004 RL210 Deck boat

justicedealt

Reaction score
Hello all. I recently purchased a very nice RL210 deck boat from an individual. Shortly after, I found out that Bennington no longer makes these gorgeous vessels. Since there is no apparent forum dedicated to the deck boats, I figured I would just post here.

I have a question about drainage from under the seats and the ski storage area. The water is VERY slow to drain, and for the life of me I cannot understand why. Is there anything that I can check that might show why the water drains so slow?

Also, where can I get parts? My boat COULD use a new windshield and dash. Mine are intact and complete, but the windshield has some crazing and the dash " wood like " sticker is peeling off. 

Thanks, love my boat!

You won't find direct replacement parts.  I would remove the dash, sand off the remaining vinyl and spray paint it.  Don't overtighten the screws when reinstalling, it will crack.  I have the 2006 model of your boat AZ 210.  Awesome hull that holds 11 people and leaves a pontoon in it's wake.

Sweet looking boat! The bulbs should be replaceable for the docking lights.

congratulation.jpg

No Question About It .....

A True Beauty 

I Never Knew ...

Bennington Made Decks Boat 

Love It 

15047193555_af64ef67f5_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You won't find direct replacement parts.  I would remove the dash, sand off the remaining vinyl and spray paint it.  Don't overtighten the screws when reinstalling, it will crack.  I have the 2006 model of your boat AZ 210.  Awesome hull that holds 11 people and leaves a pontoon in it's wake.

How comfortable is the ride in that deck boat compared to a pontoon boat?!?

Very nice !! Looks to be in great condition. 

Very Cool looking and boy it does look to be in great shape

In 2005, the docking lights were relocated up to the bow deck.  I haven't had to replace the bulbs, but I'm sure it's not difficult.  I'd look for LED replacements.  I would think any marine shop could mount a ski pole for you.  Mine isn't that tall, maybe 18" - 2' at most.  Pics of the interior please.  Deadrise is only 16 degrees, so if there is chop, people in the bow will feel it, otherwise, it's a light and very fast boat.

Sweet looking boat! The bulbs should be replaceable for the docking lights.
Wow! So long since I logged in! The boat after one year has been an absolute blast! Flawless performance. Just got it back out of storage yesterday and cleaning up and getting ready for the new season. Believe it or not I only yesterday opened up the bulb compartment and found the bulb to be something I have not seen. I will post pictures of it. West Marine were puzzled too. But overall the boat has been great.

How comfortable is the ride in that deck boat compared to a pontoon boat?!?
My Bro in Law as a pontoon. Really no comparison. He floats his on a private lake in Michigan and we put ours in the fast flowing Ogeechee river into the St. Catherine sound here in SE GA. The boat is a joy to run and very very comfortable even at 45 mph.

It certainly looks like a great boat option! I like the pictures of it in another thread you recently posted in. Glad it is working out so well after one year. A boat that is well maintained will last forever. When the motor eventually wears out, overhaul it or slap a new one on it, and you’re good to go.

Hello all. I recently purchased a very nice RL210 deck boat from an individual. Shortly after, I found out that Bennington no longer makes these gorgeous vessels. Since there is no apparent forum dedicated to the deck boats, I figured I would just post here.

I have a question about drainage from under the seats and the ski storage area. The water is VERY slow to drain, and for the life of me I cannot understand why. Is there anything that I can check that might show why the water drains so slow?

Also, where can I get parts? My boat COULD use a new windshield and dash. Mine are intact and complete, but the windshield has some crazing and the dash " wood like " sticker is peeling off.

Thanks, love my boat!
I have a 2005 Bennington r211 and I'm looking for windshield if you find one please let me know I really appreciate it thank you

Congrats on the new boat. On the slow drainage something I always have on a vessel is about 2-3' of stiff plastic coated wire. it is great for running into thru hulls or any drains that might get clogged. In the south, critters like spiders or dirt daubers can build nests that will clog any drain including the motor water outlet. I can run the wire from the outside or inside to free these blockages. Squirrels also can leave nuts etc that accumulate in the boat and find their way into the drains. You can also use a strong hose to blow the debris out but the coated wire works well and as I said it is always a part of my on board equipment..

Back