2013 2550 RBR

copperline

Reaction score
Just got my new 2550 rbr. I live in ma and can't put it in the water yet. Does anyone have this boat and if so how do you like it so far? I got mine with the yamaha 150

Nice boat copperline, saw one at the CNY boat show last wekend. I think the RBR is a new model this year so I don't know if you can get many responses but since it a Benny I can tell you this much, you will love it

Just purchased one as well with a 200 Verado and ESP. It will be the end of May before we can splash ours.

Same here. Ordered one last weekend with ESP and a 250 hp Mercury. Can't wait to get it but won't be able to use it for 2 months yet due to the fact I almost live in Canada. Enjoy that boat. I bet you will love it!

Congrats!

Congrats ... and .... PICS !!!!!

I'm in south hadley, pics to follow.

Congratulations Copperline!! That is an awesome boat for river running! That was the other one we considered, but on our small lake we thought the RBR fit us best. Yours is great for being on the boat all day! Get the grill!!! If you're running the river above Springfield, get a porta-potti. If you're below Springfield, save the money and cut a hole in the floor!! What's the difference!!

Dealer said boat will be here in 2 weeks cant wait !!!!!!!

Congrats and I am sure you will love the boat!

Jack

Back