2015'S

Jack M

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
I just checked the 2015 model of my 2075GL.  Pretty much the only items listed as "new" are some flooring options and a new Clarion stereo.

Not shown as new but it is are color accents for the seating.  I could go for some crimson red accents!

Looks like windscreens are "in" for '15, so it'll be interesting to see how that looks. From 150hp on up, wind in the face is becomes an issue, due to higher top speeds. Premier had one of these for several years but they're pretty rare to see in the wild.

Also, an "adjustable height seat"!

Looks like the MSRP on my boat went up almost $3,100. A 3.9% jump.

Doesn't seem like a lot when it's a percentage. But those are big numbers when you write them out.

-Jeff 

I tried pricing mine ,a lot of N/A's

I priced out a 2375 windscreen model and it was a smidge more than $1.4mm. It's either way nicer than I thought or they're not quite ready with pricing yet  <_<

The base price on my new 2015 went from $48,731 to $50,113 an increase of 2.83%.  According to my dealer the only real difference (besides the price) between the 2014 and the 2015 is the gauges are different.

Will be interesting to see what the windscreen models are like.  I hope they don't make the glass too short and there is a flip over portion in the center so that you can actually block the wind properly.

Still no option for dual transom for twins.  Maybe next year...

Will be interesting to see what the windscreen models are like.  I hope they don't make the glass too short and there is a flip over portion in the center so that you can actually block the wind properly.

Still no option for dual transom for twins.  Maybe next year...

Dealer show pic ......  looks like flip over portion
10624835_10152601311778810_5809025938091419367_n.jpg

Gotta agree with FarNorth.  For those of us up north would rather see the windshield a bit higher.  Last year while boating in September we were quite cold during the day.  One of the neighbors asked if we wanted to go to dinner at one of the lakeside restaurants.  Took his boat and the high windshield made all the difference in protection from the cold [plus he was doing double my speed]

I wish you could do the 520hp IO on the 25' mid-ship bar.... that would be ridiculously awesome!

Jill just told me I need to "bill another job"  She says that 520 hp has a nice ring to it. 

need a 24' version to meet dock association rules.  Twin 300's or 520 I/O lots of decisions to make. 

I'd love to have a new windscreen model with that 520 i/o. WOW!! Curious to see how that wake toon configuation works as well. You'd think they would just put ballast tanks in the toons and fill them up for more wake that way you can have the best of both worlds.

I'd love to have a new windscreen model with that 520 i/o. WOW!! Curious to see how that wake toon configuation works as well. You'd think they would just put ballast tanks in the toons and fill them up for more wake that way you can have the best of both worlds.
The surf boats do it with both ballast for depth and various types of "gates" to direct the water left or right. It'll be quite interesting to see how far they took it, as it breaks totally new ground for this type of boat.

I am seeing the beginning of a major outbreak - PADS 2015 version

Back