2016 ssx20

racin_33

Reaction score
Hi my name is Jeff me and my wife just picked up our benny on Thursday, love the boat. We had a 2013 20 slx didnt want a pontoon, i wanted a tritoon. Took the boat out sunday,qas great day can't wait for the 10hrs to be over with.

Welcome racin, we love seeing new boats, give us some pix and more info :)

Congratulations 

Wishing You Memories Which Will Last A Lifetime

Welcome To The Bennington Family 

125604404.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! You will love your new tritoon.

Welcome to the family.

2016 ssx 20 it has 115 yamaha rear fish, it has 27 inch toons. I will try to get pics posted tomorrow. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Are 27" toons a new option? I thought 25" were the biggest unless you went with elipticals.

I thought i measursd right i measured side to side. I thought they were suppose to be 25. I will have to call the dealer tomorrow.

Yeah we put in at astor sometimes we also put in at sam bass on 44 and highland park fish camp in deland. I did measure my toons they are 25s

The St. John is great! We keep our Benni on the river in DeLand. Spent most of the day on the river yesterday. Lunch at HighBanks Marina at the Swamp House. Maybe we'll see each other. Did you buy your Benni at Gerry's in NSB?

Yes i did. Rich has been good to us there. Maybe we will see each other. I fish wooddruff

Sorry for the delay in my response. Been a busy week with company from the frozen north. Rich, and the entire crew at Gerry's have been great with us as well. It would be great to get together some time. Send me a PM if you like. How is the fishing on Lake Woodruff?

Haven't been there yet this year, just got off of night shift, thinking of going this weekend. Usually pretty good some nice sized Bass.

Back