2020 Fall Football Thread

Jimmy Vick

Reaction score
Yea, I thought maybe it involved playing time. He is already getting a free education so it has to stem from he just wants to play because he loves the game. If he's doing it for better exposure he is wasting his time. If he was good enough for the pro's he would be starter at most any school.

Bill N

Reaction score
I don't want to say anything mean, but I don't see Coan playing on Sundays.
I agree with you, that he wants to play. I hope he has an awesome year, except for that game against his former team.

DejaWiz

Reaction score
Screenshot_20210108-113703.png

DejaWiz

Reaction score
Feel sorry for him. Another promising coach/career to die in Jim Harbaugh's cesspool

Plot twist: if Harbaugh doesn't beat OSU in the next two seasons, then maybe Macdonald becomes head coach! :p

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Who expected the Redskins to make that a good game last night?
All three games were very good. Hope today's games are too!
I think maybe we found a QB for next year. He has all the tools. Good arm, a good head on his shoulders and can run! Funny 3 or 4 weeks ago he was preparing for his final exams at ODU in Engineering......

Jimmy Vick

Reaction score
Just wanted to tell Bill that his Gophers got a good one, Clemson DT Niles Pinckney has announced his tx to Minnesota. I think he only has one year left but it will be a good one!! Congrats.

Jim Rampello

Reaction score
Well it was a good run. I personally was a bit skeptical of their defense this year. The Indiana and Northwestern games exposed it the most. I had really no hopes in the Clemson game but they played well. I am not sure what football team beats Alabama right now, maybe the KC Chiefs!

Congrats to the Tide! And as always Go Bucks!! OH