2050RL on order

Duckgrinder

Reaction score
Well in about 6 weeks I will take delivery of my new boat. The wife and I have been looking at Bennington's for 2 years and finally made our move at the St. Louis boat show. Now we are waiting on the next show in Springfield IL to go look at lifts and a Touchless cover for it.

Welcome to the party and Congrats on the new toon! B)

Congrats!! I am sure you will love your new boat and post some pictures when you get it.

Jack

We are currently working on a name for the boat, wife really likes Looney Toon. Thanks for the welcome, can't wait to hit the water.

I know 2 other boats with that name but not on here.

There is a pontoon on our lake named Looney Toon as well and we got a kick out of it

Congrats!

Congrats Duckgrinder!

I think you should call your boat "Duck Grinder". It will definitely make people think. I'm still trying to figure out what that means...

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it is an old ancient Chinese proverb meaning "happily owns a Bennington" I might have gotten the translation a little mixed up, but pretty sure that's right!

Congrats !!!!

I'm a duckhunter and the very first forum I was a part of was a duch hunting forum and this is my screen name. So to make a long story short, I have just kept it for every forum that I am a member of. We still havent settled on Looney Toon yet, but I gotta keep momma happy. She's pretty partial to it since it's her idea, but we have a few weeks to settle on one.

The Touchless Cover is pretty cool if you have never seen one, they have a web site. It's like having a garage for your boat.

What about "Toons of Fun!" not sure if I just thought that up or pulled it out of my memory banks from seeing it before! Haha

Back