303 products

I think I used your link. I will call them tomorrow. I think it is the same product because the item number is the same. I think they changed the packaging.

If you purchased from amazon they answer 24 / 7 

You want the aerospace protectant for your seats. You may also want the cleaner, but if your vinyl is clean, just use the aerospace protectant. That's the UV protection stuff.

If you do talk to them, ask how often to apply it.

If you do talk to them, ask how often to apply it.
Good question.  I gave the seats a good cleaning and put on the protectorant right when I took delivery.  I haven't had to clean the seats much at all, but was wondering if I did have to give a section a decent scrub whether that means I should put some more protectorant on right away.  I guess it can't hurt, and I got both the spray bottle and towelette version for quick touch ups. 

I spoke with Joe from 303. Apparently the product I received from Amazon is also the same as the fabric and vinyl cleaner. They have different packaging for different targeted markets. In regards to how often to apply the Aerospace protectant, he said usually every 30-45 days of direct sunlight exposure. However, he also said if the water beads well on top of the vinyl, than you likely still have maximum protection. Also, he said to be sure to clean the cover and any fabric that you are going to apply the fabric guard to according the their instructions and then allow it to dry for up to 48 hours before applying the fabric guard. If you do not allow it to dry fully, the product will not adhere to the fibers correctly and can affect performance. This is especially true for the seams which are generally the last to dry. This may explain why a few members have seemed to have problems with leakage of the seams. I hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, 3 different products.

The aerospace protectant is for protecting the vinyl from uv rays and spills. The vinyl and fabric cleaner is simply for cleaning. The fabric guard is to render the boat cover and Bimini top water repellant.

Perhaps somebody else can post pics of each of the 3 as this was confusing to me initially as well. I am on my phone right now and do not know how to add the pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the 1 liter.... If you had to buy again would you buy the same size or the  bigger 2 liter?

I would buy the 1 again. Don't need 2 at a time of the 303

Back