A friend is looking at a 2014 24 SCEX I-O

How did you notice the flat tire???  Were you looking through a microscope?

Wait, I forgot who I'm talking to.  I'm sure you have a 120-inch monitor so the flat tire was life-sized!
We had a gas station for about 7 years, I was in the habit of always looking at customers tires since usually they were filling up because they were heading on the highway somewhere. I'm pretty sure I saved a few blow outs at highway speeds and who knows what else. Heck, now that I'm a courier I still leave a note on someone's window when I see their tire is pretty low. It's just the right thing to do.

Back to the S model I/O, I remember it's only been a few years that you could even get an I/O on an S, so Bennington must figure it's good. I am still torn on my outboard - inboard decision. Looking at G's pics and that rear just looks so nice and clean!

Clearly this is just my opinion. And I know I'm way out numberd here on the forum with everyone owning a outboard. With that said if you want performance then a outboard is the way to go. But for luxury and looks, you can't even begin to argue that a outboard looks better. Inboards are the Bee's Knee's.

We often hang out and swim/play cards at the back of the boat while standing in waste deep water with the swim deck just feet away. When my friend show up with his outboard on his pontoon boat and backs it in people look at his boat and motor as if it's the creepy uncle "stay away from that thing"

When we went to the Boat Show in St Louis I had a general idea what I wanted but no preconceived notion. As we toured the different models my wife had definite ideas on lay out and the interesting thing is the more opulent the furniture the less room the boats had. We wanted a 22' with a motor that would pull two slalom skiers normal ski speeds. We settled on an SCWX with a few upgrades that in my opinion rival any on the higher end less room 22' boats. Pillow top upgrade on the furniture was a must for the wife. And the reclining loungers are perfect for sunning and for watching the water sports out back. The designer flooring has also been a big hit. Cost was a factor but in the end really didn't matter we could pretty much do what we wanted and function for our growing family was of the most importance ( grand kids). The R and Q look cool but function was more important. Quality is why we bought Bennington not status. Oh and by the way we get compliments on the boat almost every time we take it out.

No wonder it turns heads, that is a great color combination

Clearly this is just my opinion. And I know I'm way out numberd here on the forum with everyone owning a outboard. With that said if you want performance then a outboard is the way to go. But for luxury and looks, you can't even begin to argue that a outboard looks better. Inboards are the Bee's Knee's.

We often hang out and swim/play cards at the back of the boat while standing in waste deep water with the swim deck just feet away. When my friend show up with his outboard on his pontoon boat and backs it in people look at his boat and motor as if it's the creepy uncle "stay away from that thing"
I have an outboard but after seeing Mark Levines blacked out Q with the inboard makes me think that style may be my next boat

I've had my SSLX24 w/ an outboard on several different lakes and the only people who didn't give me a compliment were those darn  Q series owners! :lol:

Back