All I can say is ,

Jack M

Reaction score
WOW !  

This SOB is one head turner .​Every one was checking us out .

Don't know if it was the the boat or ZZ TOP on the Wet Sounds .

But ,we finally got to spend some serious time out .Believe it or not ,89 in the suburbs of Petoskey today .  

Still have not got 10 hours yet ,so nothing over 4000 rpm ,pleased so far ,cavitation issues aside, have to keep the trim almost all the way down .

I forgot ,stopped @ the sandbar . The slide box is OUTSTANDING .

I even had people ask what IT was . It did not budge .

Great Day .( except I got burnt again ) 

Going to do it all over again Sunday .

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack, glad you were able to get out. The burn is worth it. I got cooked today. Got about 6-1-2 hours on the water. Tomorrow is hat n t-shirt day. I don't think my light skin can take another full day uncovered. I fee like a french fry already .... :)

Glad you were able to get some enjoyment Jack.  Hopefully you'll be able to get past all the troubles soon. 

It's really good to hear you happy !    :D

I don't think my wife is happy that SHE insisted I get the Wet Sounds . :lol:

I also for got to mention .

I talked with the service manager ( dealer )  on Friday ,He had been on the phone with Mercury .

They suggested to try a smaller prop .

I do not know what size it is currently other than 15 pitch because I can see that engraved on it .

It sure would help if I could open it up .I need about 4 more hours 

Glad to hear things are going well Jack.  I am also fried from the sun, went so long without it didn't even think to put on sun screen

Yea congrats!  Glad to see you getting some enjoyment :)

I have a question though, what is a "Slide Box"?

Anchor ,search the forum here 

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack glad to hear things are working out for you. In a year you can look back at it all and think why did it get so up tight? This boat is beautiful and glad I own it. Let the people look.

I get compliments on mine all the time as we launch it. I just hope the motor continues to perform.

It is amazing Jack, there are tons of 40-50 foot yachts at my marina but everytime I am there getting the boat ready to go out people come over to ask me about my boat, where I got it, how fast it goes and all that sort of thing. Most boaters in my area don't know about performance pontoons yet I guess.

Congrats on a happy start to your boating!

It's fun to launch a head turner!

Hey Jack,

Sure glad you are having some fun!! All will work out and the boat will continue to turn heads.

Later,

Marc

Jack, as a retired guy why wait till Saturday?

Jack,have you considered moving south. We did from Mass. and could not be happier. Long springs, Yes it gets hot in August but being near the Smokies low humidity, then there's the long Fall. I'm out side most of the time and loving it. Boat season late March to Late October. Lakes? we have the best.

Yes ,waiting for the housing market to recover .

Jack,have you considered moving south. We did from Mass. and could not be happier. Long springs, Yes it gets hot in August but being near the Smokies low humidity, then there's the long Fall. I'm out side most of the time and loving it. Boat season late March to Late October. Lakes? we have the best.

I think we are going to be waiting some time for that (but IM hoping as well the market improves)

I think we are going to be waiting some time for that (but IM hoping as well the market improves)
I am not looking to make money on it ,I would just like to get reasonably close to what I paid for it .

Problem is, as this house rises so does the price on any future purchase .Being retired, owning 2 homes are just not possible for us any longer .

Back