Almost Ready

Kahlua0517

Reaction score
My dealer sent me preliminary photo of the boat before the complete rigging. Should be ready tomorrow morning!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!

Wow that's huge!! Congrats on a fine looking toon!!

Very nice, think I like the Baja decal the best

congrats on new boat!  looks great!

I think that trailer is the dealers "scissor" type trailer used to transport boats around the marina..................

Thanks for the comments.  That's a 2015, 2550 RCL which is a 25'.  The trailer is owned by the marina used for rigging purposes. I'll post some more photo's and comments when I've spent some more time on the boat but so far everything is beautiful.

Hopefully you added the moving sidewalk option because it will take forever to get from bow to stern.

Looks great!

I can't wait to hear how you like the VMAX!  Seems like everyone does.  The double bimini confuses me.  Do they zip together?  I don't see a cross beam for the front one.

I can't tell what toon configuration you have.  I assumed an ESP with the VMAX, but not with a scissor trailer under her. 

EDIT:  Just saw your build - yes, ESP.  Humm, how did they get a scissor trailer under it?  I would like to know what trailer it is because I currently put my pontoon (twin) on the garage floor with my scissor trailer.  If I get a tritoon, I'm stuck with a bunk.  The only tritoon scissor trailer I've seen said it wouldn't work with the Bennington because of the eliptical center toon didn't provide enough room for the trailer.

Awesome build BTW!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The double bimini confuses me.  Do they zip together?  I don't see a cross beam for the front one.
We have the double bimini and yes, they zip together.  It's very stable and we're very glad we have the option.

Back