Always great to meet a forum member!

BigKahuna

Reaction score
CLRD from Minnesota was in Mooresville/Lake Norman for work related training. He met Carl and Suzi on Tuesday night and we had him over for dinner on Wednesday night. We're just sorry we couldn't give him a lake tour. We took our boat out last week and put it back on the trailer. But he was able to see the drastic low water level in our cove............My wife and I enjoyed meeting him............

Awesome, I am part of a couple Dodge Cummins diesel forums and have met up with many other forum members while traveling the country as well, always nice and fun to meet up and visit with others from other areas of the country.

Glad to see it happening here as well.

We did have a great visit also with Chris. Sat on the porch and bs'd for 3 hours. Thought about a photo op but..............

Awesome story!

Looks like some good times!

That's great, I have met CWag & his wife Suzi, hopefully will meet more in the future

Once you get that place in Florida all of us from the north will be happy to come down and visit!

He already has it. Sorry Link.     B)

Been paying on it since June and not one night in it yet but don't mind because I view it as buying the Extended Summer Pass

It is always nice when you get a chance to meet members on the forum. I really enjoyed meeting Carl & Suzi and then Daril & Diane.

And wanted thank them for having me as a guest in there homes. Really great people and forum members.

You won't find nicer people than Carl, Suzi, Daril & Diane!  Glad you guys were able to meet each other.

Thanks Dan.......where do I send the check?!? Ha!

You won't find nicer people than Carl, Suzi, Daril & Diane!  Glad you guys were able to meet each other.
You're making me blush Dan. Right back atcha.        :p

Back