Another new Bennington owner

rnusr01

Reaction score
Hi Everybody

I am new to the forums and the Bennington family. Reading the posts has got me counting the days till its here. The dealer is saying early April seems like forever. I had been looking for about a year with so many choices and finally decided on the 2550RBR with a 250 VMAX. Thanks and have a great day.

Rnusr01

Welcome! Classic noob with the double post! Sounds like a sweet boat and we all hear you on the wanting spring to finically get here. What other options did you go with?

Congrats and enjoy the new boat and pictures when you get it.

Jack

Welcome to the party and I got rid of your duplicate post.

ESP Package

Dual battery and power distribution panel

Power assist steering

Pillow top upholstery

Full Teak flooring

Elevated helm

Wet sounds speakers amp and subwoofer and blue tooth

Curved Bimini top

LED cup holder side and underwater

Privacy chase

Ski pylon

Black with shatter graphics

Thank u for deleting duplicate post

Welcome, great sounding boat. I'm with you about the waiting. My boat is to be built soon but I've been told that since the first of February. It's like being given a due date for your child and it's birth is really late. LOL

We have very similar boats. Can't wait to see your pics when it arrives.

Sounds like a great boat. We'll look for the pics as soon as you can get them up.

take care,

Marc

Welcome to the family, and as mentioned .... PICS !!!!!!!!!!! :)

Congrats on the new boat rnusr01! A thing of beauty

Spring is finically approaching!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop being so finicky Spring!!!!!!

Hi Everybody

I am new to the forums and the Bennington family. Reading the posts has got me counting the days till its here. The dealer is saying early April seems like forever. I had been looking for about a year with so many choices and finally decided on the 2550RBR with a 250 VMAX. Thanks and have a great day.

Rnusr01
Awesome Boat!  Sounds close to the one I just ordered!

Ordered a new 2350 RBR, and decked it out!

Black on Black

Java interior, pillow top

Seagrass in front, teak aft deck

Garmin 541 gps

Filler front cushion with custom made seat fillers for sleeping

Custom camper enclosure

ESP package

200 Yamaha 

Underwater and Bimini lights 

Wet sounds amplified stereo with sub and Bluetooth 

Custom blade powerpole

Integrated magma grill

Lets swap pics when they arrive.  I'm due in a few weeks I hear!

Souns like a plan. I got word it's supposed to be in next week

You lucky dog. Seriously, send me pics. I've never been on an RBR, but the layout just seemed perfect. You went for the 250? Haha - you're going to have people fighting over who gets to sit at the bar seats and drink cocktails at 45mph!

Where do you live? I'm in Sarasota, fl - so there are sand bar hang outs. I figured this is a perfect boat for that.

I will send pics as soon as I get it. I live in ct so it's gonna be a while before its in the water.

Got a text from dealer boat here tomorrow. This is like becoming an addiction! LOL

Not being able to wait for getting it in the water, Kathy and I went to the dealers a few times and just sat in my boat :p

OK so I am glad I am not the only one.....................

Back