Another newbie to Bennington...

lakeliving, I am sure you are right about the profit on the second boat. I am going to be 90% floating and fishing with it so I will be ok. He should have up sold on this one to made his profit. It is going to be a while before she gets traded in.

Pittsburg,

I bought a left over in stock boat. I didn't know I could upgrade or not. I have been looking at those G series captian chairs though. They are a lot nicer than the stock S series. Might have to just buy one and have it installed.

They may switch one out with another boat.

I have an R chair and it is awesome. Not offered anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly think every bennington is different from the next. So many options and so many unique tastes and needs make it an awesome brand.

That's what I am seeing on here. I told my wife that when we trade this one in get ready. I have learned so much from reading posts on here that we are going to go over every inch of that boat to make sure it is exactly what we want. Note to self open mind and check book. LOL

Ha ha ha. LOL! You don't even have your new boat yet and you mention trading it in! PADS!!! Gotta love it!

I honestly think every bennington is different from the next. So many options and so many unique tastes and needs make it an awesome brand.
Infinity and beyond!

What is disappointing is that the dealers in many instances seem lacking

I know as a sales rep we routinely had training sessions, conventions to educate us

In boating it does not seem to be the case

I know The Great Lake Region is amazing

BUT

In other regions well.......

Web_PR_North-Shore_Pier-wit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe ask the dealer to sea trial the boat with you? Have him/her come along and tube your son. If it doesn't perform, before docking, ask the dealer "now what?". Don't return to shore until you are satisfied with the solution? That is...if there is a problem...which you won't know until you try it.

Bring a half dozen teenagers with you for an accurate tubing test...

What is disappointing is that the dealers in many instances seem lackingI know as a sales rep we routinely had training sessions, conventions to educate us

In boating it does not seem to be the case

I know The Great Lake region is amazing

BUT

In other regions

Yes, I was very happy with Spend A Day, Monica was very knowledgable and a joy to work with every time I want to add something new.

My home builder was a different story.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard!

Back