Anyone know the height of these things???

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Hey folks, just wondering if anyone has a good idea of the height from the waterline to the top of my Sport Tower? Before all you smarta**es start in, I realize there are many factors and this IS kind of a dumb question, I'm used to asking dumb questions!! haha

I know that each boat will sit in the water a little different than the next one based on what the boat is loaded up with, and as we know, mine is with stereo batteries and myself!! I believe from the top of my deck to the top of the tower it was in the neighborhood of 86-90", and I'm assuming that the deck down to the water is in the 12-16" range. What are your thoughts based on this picture?

My boat is in storage and someone who was looking at purchasing it needs to know the height for his boathouse. I may have to just make the 3.5 hour round trip drive to go check, but thought I'd check here first. Thanks!

/gallery/album_367/gallery_696_367_5964689.jpg

I think it is more like 150" Bulldog, not that I don't want you to sell your boat so I might make an offer next year

Ask Bennington to give you the "air draft", which is the height from the waterline to the top of the tower. I'd think they would have that information since there are many people who use them on canal neighborhoods with low bridge clearances.

Back