Anyone try cell signal booster to improve cellular reception?

Any of the honest booster companies will tell you that you have to have a signal to boost. If you have nothing or a very very weak signal then a booster will either not help or not help very much. I have a weboost directional antennae at home. I got the directional because it is supposed to be more powerful. We have a weak 1x service outside and inside since the booster was added we gained 1 maybe 2 bars. Overall I don't think it was worth the $800 I paid for it.

Any of the honest booster companies will tell you that you have to have a signal to boost. If you have nothing or a very very weak signal then a booster will either not help or not help very much. I have a weboost directional antennae at home. I got the directional because it is supposed to be more powerful. We have a weak 1x service outside and inside since the booster was added we gained 1 maybe 2 bars. Overall I don't think it was worth the $800 I paid for it.
Holy crap $800??? Didn't know they were that much......

One of the reasons I like ITunes as once downloaded don’t need internet to play

Holy crap $800??? Didn't know they were that much......

You can get much cheaper ones. The one I got was supposed to be more powerful. I don't feel that I got my money's worth!

That is right. It won’t create a signal where none exists.

Back