As the 2016 boating season winds down, post your favorite photo here!

No, these are probably 1/2-3/4 grown. I think they call them yearlings? 

Thanks ,Dave .Some areas have fallow deer ,which are small yet mature 

I'm sure he appreciates the power steering too! I can't wait to get him out on it next year.

Hope you guys had a great summer Chris!!!

Thanks Daril

It was good, busy, and to short. Hope you guys did too, other than the little break down you had with your boat. 

Hoping to head to Florida to see the grandson this winter and if we drive I will have to make a detour to stop and say high. To Carl too. 

Boat is put to bed for the winter and waiting for the next season to start.

Jack, those deer would be fairly small for our area in the pine belt, too.

Ours average about  140  dressed out 

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time out this year, and on this toon ....  :(

/monthly_2016_10/large.IMG_0517.JPG.42a5f88019c2bc12f6d1ee37eeec4f63.JPG

Thanks Daril

It was good, busy, and to short. Hope you guys did too, other than the little break down you had with your boat. 

Hoping to head to Florida to see the grandson this winter and if we drive I will have to make a detour to stop and say high. To Carl too. 

Boat is put to bed for the winter and waiting for the next season to start.

Stop in any time. It will be nice to meet Darcy. 

Where in Florida is your grandson? Just got off a cruise ship in Ft. Lauderdale and after a few stops made it home in about 11 hrs.

Took the boat out a couple weeks ago and put it on the trailer. Installed a new bigger fire extinguisher and removed skis, vests, basically everything and hung it up in the garage. Don't know if I'll have a chance to change the gauges now or wait until spring.......

Not posting yet...going to be in the high 90's this weekend. Maybe we will get some new favorites!

Not posting yet...going to be in the high 90's this weekend. Maybe we will get some new favorites!

We're headed to our place on Sanibel in a couple weeks, taking in the Ft Myers Boat Show for some pre-winter blues fun.

A few favorites from last weekends fall color boat ride.

DSCN9114_zpsxmopf6h0.jpg

DSCN9108_zpsf1ogikkr.jpg

DSCN8980_zpsunvlwkva.jpg

DSCN9154_zpscmm8ty70.jpg

The end of a great 2016 boating season.

DSCN9148_zpsp3abkhis.jpg

Very nice Indian Lake Bum

Sweet! I can see why you enjoy the late season boating. Up north here in Michigan we're well past that stage with virtually all of the boats, lifts and docks out of the water and put to bed for the year.

Nice pics Indian lake bum! Looks like we put our boat up a little too early this year. The last time we had it out was the first weekend in October. It was cool and felt like we had the lake to ourselves.

We had a great first year boating and even managed to stay clear of yours getting in and out of our dock! Now if I can just figure out how to anchor it without drifting everywhere. 

Back