Bad news

hang in there Lake, the Lord rewards those with a heart of Gold such as Yours !!!

Sorry to hear this Andy. Our thoughts are with you during this trying time. So glad to hear you found time to spend with her. You are an awesome grandson. If only others were to be so lucky to have a grandson like you.

My condolences to you and your family. You'll have great memories for years to come.

Thanks guys.

I wouldn't have met my wife if it was not for her as well. Me and some friends were using her apartments pool many of hot summers ago and my now wife had an apartment in the same complex and was down at the pool as well. The rest is history. And to make it even more special it was our anniversary yesterday as well. I told my wife it will be nice to share our special day with the women who brought us together. I think it is very interesting how some things happen.

Prayers for you and your family Lakeliving

Sorry to hear of her passing, but it sounds like you had some great times in her final year. My grandma made it to 97 when she passed a few years ago and I still miss her. It was only recently that I was able to delete her number from my phone.

Cherish the happy times!

Thanks Guys. I appreciate it.

Going to hand over a check on the new boat tomorrow so I'm looking forward to making many more memories with those around and cherishing everyone of them.

Very sorry to hear the sad news of her passing. Our deepest sympathy to you and Kristina...............

Our condolences on your Grandmas passing,she lives on in spirit that was instilled in you.On a different note good luck with your new boat....

Sorry to hear Andy. I must say, you have the right outlook. Looking at it as a way to share the fond memories of your wedding day, with your fond memories of the one who played a role in it. A lot of people would look at the negative side, congrats on your half full attitude. Thoughts are with you both.

Andy,  Sorry to hear about your Grandma's passing.  I believe that you were able to make the end of her life enjoyable, both for her and you & Kristina.  Keep the good memories in your heart.  Prayers & good wishes!

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Very sorry to hear this Andy. You're taking the best of memories and celebrating her life and what she meant to your family, which is a great thing to do. God bless.

Thanks for all the kind words and prayers. Great group for sure.

Well, it's Great people like you that make this great group. My condolences on your Grandmothers passing.

Andy ,I am sorry for your loss.

My wife and I send our condolences to you and your family 

We're so sorry to hear about your grandmother.  There are so many times that grandparents are the rocks for the family.  My wife and I are the strength for our two grandkids, as their mother is there just in case of fire.

We raised our daughter learning to potty train on our 1985 Starcraft pontoon boat, and she used to sit in my lap driving it.  Spring forward 25 years, and I finally retired the Starcraft last year and bought the Bennington.  Our 2 1/2  year old granddaughter is now potty training on the new boat and is sitting in my lap steering the boat.  My 5 year old grandson won't hardly let me drive the boat.  It's almost deja vu. 

I'm sorry that so often parents can be no compromise people when it comes to relationships with their children.  Children can also be the same way, as my daughter is.  Unfortunately, the world is not that way.  We've got to roll with the flow.

We'll be praying for your grandmother, and for your family.

Sorry to hear the sad news Andy.

John

Back