Bennington 24SCWX Configuration; opinions welcome!

Thank you everyone!  I signed the papers today and will pickup the boat after lunch Friday.  I will definitely post pic's!  I can't tell everyone thank you enough for answering all the questions I've posted and your very honest and valued opinions!

Your wife insisted on getting the "Blue" boat? With the larger motor? You are obviously married to an intelligent, wise, astute, brilliant and perceptive woman. Obviously, she knows more about boats then most people. Everyone in the know is well aware of the proclivities of blue boats. They go faster, turn sharper, catch larger fish, and look good doing it. There may be a few misanthropic dipsomaniacs who disagree---but just give them another beer.  :D

Congrats on the new boat, use it in the best of health,

Cheers, Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Your wife insisted on getting the "Blue" boat? With the larger motor? You are obviously married to an intelligent, wise, astute, brilliant and perceptive woman. Obviously, she knows more about boats then most people. Everyone in the know is well aware of the proclivities of blue boats. They go faster, turn sharper, catch larger fish, and look good doing it. There may be a few misanthropic dipsomaniacs who disagree---but just give them another beer.  :D

Congrats on the new boat, use it in the best of health,

Cheers, Steve

Yes, Yes I must agree to disagree. I feel like red boats are much faster and look better...Oh yeah and much better looking owners. lol/gallery/album_833/gallery_6882_833_307924.jpg/gallery/album_874/gallery_6882_874_65172.jpg

Congrats azray007

Beautiful tritune! You will love the layout. I however do have to agree with Landscaper2009 about red boats:))  Actually any day on a lake with any color Benninton  is a great day. Enjoy.

image.jpeg

Congrats azray007

Beautiful tritune! You will love the layout. I however do have to agree with Landscaper2009 about red boats:))  Actually any day on a lake with any color Benninton  is a great day. Enjoy.

View attachment 1416

That's definitely not a color I would have chosen from the Bennington Boat Builder program, but I have to say it looks awesome on a real boat!  :) ...and I agree, any day on the lake is a good one...(I have to wait 'till Friday to add the Bennington part!)

abypfcs

Not a Buckeye fan but I think my wife who is a baseball fan my have been thinking a little closer to home. I believe the Cards had a uniform with like colors in the recent past. Not really sure, she picked the colors however and I do have to admit we get a lot of + comments. Any color looks great on a Benninton.

Congratulations on your new vessel! Love the colors and layout. Enjoy...

Back