Bennington Boat Dealer

Pittsburgh

Commodore
Reaction score
Well, as most know my original dealer was difficult and limited at best. So I went to the only other Bennington Dealer in a hundred mile radius and OMG what a difference. Simply put think third world compared to Dubai. It was the difference of night and day with multiple showrooms, accommodations, knowledgeable staff, repair and storage facilities. This was a first class facility and only 83 miles away ! Now what I did find was amazing BUT amazing comes at a cost ! Everything was more expensive without question , yet the service and facility is incredible. The old adage is "You Get What You Pay For " and this place exemplified it . I have never personally given the name of my original dealer but I will give this dealer's name with pride. BOATMASTERS of Akron Ohio is the Bennington Dealer for me. I feel confidant and at ease dealing with a state of the art facility. So yes Virginia there is a first class Bennington Dealer in Pittsburgh's Tri-State Area  :rolleyes:

Boat Masters Marine

5290 Manchester Rd, Akron, OH 44319

112052367.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't buy my boat from Boatmasters but use them now for service. They were not a Bennington dealer when we purchased - they sold South Bay a few years ago. A nice place and they have always done a good job for us.

That's great Pittsburgh.  What a difference that will make for you

Great to hear of your POSITIVE experiences.

It makes a huge difference in everything especially service and reliability.

Feels great knowing things will be done right the first time.

STRESS FREE  :D

110715960.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back