Bennington Model Series

gerry

Reaction score
Just curious, I thought one time Bennington published what percentage or number of boats sold by series. I understand they might not publish numbers, but % of series sold might be interesting to this forum. Also maybe popular options sold . What percent get the raised helm, electric bimini, in-floor-storage, ESP, etc. Gerry

Last edited by a moderator:
It's doubtful that you'll get this information, as Bennington is pretty close mouthed for competitive reasons. And, competition in the pontoon/tritoon boat business is ferocious.

Bennington did say they're the largest purchaser of Yamaha engines in the World. That says something. Fiberglass boat sales are very, very flat. Pontoons are where the growth has been. Due to the long life span of aluminum toons and their durability, pontoons remain a great value.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think PDB Magazine recently had a list of price ranges and the % of people that bought in that range.

That might be as close as you'll get (in other words, you'd have to pick which Bennington model fits into each price range to get an estimate of the % of people that bought that model).

I seem to recall thinking there must be a LOT of S models out there! I think my price range (for the S) was the majority price range.

If I find it I'll post it. Unless someone beats me to it like cwag911.

Just seems somewhere a few months back I saw a Bennington reply to the % of each series of models sold. Maybe I was dreaming. Gerry

Along those same lines I`m curious how the GBR model is selling and if its back for 2013. We looked at getting one in the spring, but it didn`t work out.

Back