Bennington security system...all natural!

I got one of those too!!! Works great when they’re hungry or in heat.
Also why floridians are great at water sports! A lot of incentive not to stay in the water too long. :D

Last edited:
Are you kidding! I guess life is a bit different than the old days on Thompson Lake...

I’ll periodically go down, lay on my stomach on the dock, peek down and see what fish are there. Wasn’t expecting to come face to face (within 3’) of this guy!! We’ve had a lot of rain so it must have reduced the salinity. We’re salt water on our canal so these sightings are few and far between.

I’ll periodically go down, lay on my stomach on the dock, peek down and see what fish are there. Wasn’t expecting to come face to face (within 3’) of this guy!! We’ve had a lot of rain so it must have reduced the salinity. We’re salt water on our canal so these sightings are few and far between.
Ours showed up during mating season. Haven’t seen it since.

Attachments

• 94C812D9-3712-4103-B1B6-376C0DD38BC1.jpeg
    94C812D9-3712-4103-B1B6-376C0DD38BC1.jpeg
    232.2 KB · Views: 29
I’d be making a pair of boots and also stating tastes like chicken .... :confused:

My wife stopped at a new butcher yesterday. She called and said they had everything, including alligator. She asked if i wanted some. I told her it's REALLY bad karma to eat alligator...

We don't need to worry about gators or crocks. Great White sharks on the other hand...

Holy crap! And we worry about Muskrats!

Showed my wife. She was like......Oh Hell No! Ha! Do they get up on the docks???

They climb up our boat ramp and have been known to climb stairs.

Showed my wife. She was like......Oh Hell No! Ha! Do they get up on the docks???

Based on the seawalls in our neighborhood they can't just climb out. Some folks rent out their homes in the neighborhood and it never fails that the renters always find it necessary to swim in the canals. They have no idea what can be down there!!

This is the second one we've seen since living in the house almost a year and a half. This one was lost for sure!

Back