Bennington Sunsets

CA507F5C-798B-42D2-B35A-2E640BEA6EF4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the sunsets are beautiful. What else can you expect? I want to comment on you guys' boats. They are beautiful!

OK, not a sunset, but we had a gorgeous sunset tonight with this great full moon rising on the other side.  Beautiful evening.

Sorry, it's a Malibu not a Bennington.  I recently sold this boat to help pay for my new Bennington on order.  Took this pic with an IPhone with Lake Havasu in the background.

gallery_6945_871_225089.jpg

Havasu 2013.jpg

That sunset was God's ay of telling you that you made the right choice in boats, and a QCL is one gorgeous boat.  Think I will be first to jump on this one - Show us the Pix!

Oh I will but it probably won't be until sometime in September or October.  I'm still waiting on the build date from my dealer.  I've had a high performance 100 mph boat, a saltwater fishing boat and a wakeboard boat so I guess the Bennington will complete the set.  My Honda jet skis don't count.  Very much looking forward to my new pontoon.

So nice glad to see it twice :)

Here is a sunrise from Avalon on Catalina Island.

Cheers, Steve

Wow Lakeliving your pictures are really popping now; did you go to the bcpnick photo class? 

Wow Lakeliving your pictures are really popping now; did you go to the bcpnick photo class? 
Thanks but Nick is still the photo master. Mine are just shot with a 5s. I'd love to have a nice camera and actually share what it actually looked like in person!

Back