Bennington Top Selling Model

Link

Reaction score
I finally got around to reading the January issue of Pontoon & Deckboat Magazine.  In the article on finding your next boat each manufacturer lists their top selling model in 2014.  Before I give away the answer I was curious to see what length and model you thought it was.  If you have seen the article and know the answer please don't give it away!

My guess is 25 ft R 

I dunno, but my dealer usually has a lot full of the 20' SL varieties, and certainly turns a bunch of them.

I can't find the article . Do you have to have a subscription ?

22 GCW

22SL now the 23 tri toon

Red

Derrick and Jack stoped buying boats last year. Good guess though Jared.

Last edited by a moderator:
20SLX

My boat that was the top selling model. 2375 GCW with a 250 SHO, Black and a Co-Captains Lounge.

21 SL w/90HP

Why ??

Keeping it simple and affordable !!

(lol)

350px-Pittsburgh_skyline_view.jpg

I never thought the Rolls Royce, Porsche or Jaguar would be the top selling car (lol)

But they were the cars I always dreamed of

jaguar-car-look.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
21 SLX. 

2275 GCW

I'm actually hoping mine is rare :)

I would guess, But I have a subscription to the magazine and know the answer so that would be cheating.. 

2375 GCW is the top seller according to their response to PDB.  I was a little surprised as I go to both of the Bennington dealers here and both heavily stock the SLX's and then have one or maybe two G series.  Rarely do they stock an R band never seen a Q in either showroom.  I would think that if the GCW is the number one seller then I would have most of them on my floor, in different colors.

Yes Jack I have the magazine

You get magazine & digital with the subscription, I have always liked the magazine better to the point I don't read the digital

Back