Bennington Upgrade

sjhorner9475

Reaction score
Today I placed an order for my second Bennington. I bought my first Bennington and first boat, a 2375 GCW with a 150 HP Yamaha engine in 2013 and have loved it. I have been to the boat show every year since and never found a better pontoon than a Bennington. No real reason to buy a new boat other than I am retiring and plan to spend more time on my boat. My order today is what I consider a significant upgrade, a 25 QCWA with a 250 HP Suzuki and black out package. I am told it will be 8 to 10 weeks to delivery. The good thing is here in Tennessee, a boat ride on Centerhill Lake in early October will still be comfortable. I can't wait.

Congrats and welcome to the forum. Pics when you get it......

That’s great!! Congratulations on your second Bennington!

Congrats and she sounds like a beautiful vessel! Looking forward to the pics when it comes in.

That's a very nice upgrade, cant wait to see pix

Congratulations on your 2nd Bennington purchase. You made the right decision by staying with Bennington, but of course you already knew that. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Congrats and happy retirement!

Today I placed an order for my second Bennington. I bought my first Bennington and first boat, a 2375 GCW with a 150 HP Yamaha engine in 2013 and have loved it.
Good for you on both accounts! So, would you mind sharing how well the value of your 2013 held up or are you still in the process of selling it?

I have not tried to sell it yet. Trying to minimize the time I might be without a boat! Both NADA and my dealer agree I should be able to sell it for around $42K. I paid $48 with trailer, tax, etc.

It's amazing how they hold their values. I could probably sell mine for more than I bought it for.

It's amazing how they hold their values. I could probably sell mine for more than I bought it for.
Unless you live in Canada! Mostly just had low ball offers because people in this neck of the woods still have no concept of quality and brand value. At least not when you get into the higher ticket models! Probably should have just towed it down to Dave and let him idle it around his lake until it sold! :)

Unless you live in Canada! Mostly just had low ball offers because people in this neck of the woods still have no concept of quality and brand value. At least not when you get into the higher ticket models! Probably should have just towed it down to Dave and let him idle it around his lake until it sold! :)

I guarantee that boat would have turned heads on our lake! The cool thing is it looks like it’s going 50 sitting still!

Congratulations on the new incoming boat, and good luck with selling the outgoing boat. Your new one sure sounds amazing. Perfect retirement plan - upgrading and boating. :)

Congrats and enjoy the new boat!
Jack

Back