Bennington vs Harley Davidson

Ecoman

Reaction score
I own a Harley and went out for a dinner run tonight it was great but I notice that the Bennie owners are every bit as proud of there boats it doesn't madder if its old ,new ,big ,small ,fast ,slow and they are willing to help you with tips on keeping it nice. It also seems Benninton sets the standard for all Toons.

Well said. I live in Wisconsin and you pretty much have to choose. The season is not long enough to do both and do either justice. I chose boating long ago but when we got our first Bennington you notice the quality and the pride of ownership by everyone involved. I get comments every time we go out. Not that you wouldn't with a Harley, Milwaukee is the capitol of Harley I think. Glad to have you aboard. Enjoy your Benny hopefully you will still get your Bike out a little

Both summer things ecoman, will need to take up skidoos

We have a Harley plant here in York, and on open house weekend, it's freekin nuts !!!!!!

I would say "most" Harley owners are like "most" Benni owners ....... It's a work of art for them......... For the other "few", it's just a bike or boat .........

We have both here in sunny Southern California , 2005 Fatboy, 2008 Sportster, and our new Benny, the weather is perfect for both. I have to admit though, we sure could use more water for the boat and less traffic for the bikes!

Back