Best cleaner for seats

Same as the other colors. ;)

Jokes aside, I like to use a household cleaner like fantastic or a mild simple green solution followed up by 303 protectant.

I personally have had great results with Spray 9 followed by 303. Nobody has heard of Spray 9 but it does the trick for me, cleans water lines and just an overall great cleaner, try it you just might like it.

I personally have had great results with Spray 9 followed by 303. Nobody has heard of Spray 9 but it does the trick for me, cleans water lines and just an overall great cleaner, try it you just might like it.
I know of Spray 9! That stuff used to be great! We used to use it for washing golf clubs when I worked at the golf course, .........when I was 11! Used to love that stuff!

303 you can buy at a lot of marine stores, or online from 303. They do have a dealer locator on their website as well. The spray 9 I would say check Canadian Tire, haha but I guess that won't work for most of the people on this site! Try home Depot or even Wal marts might have it, just over with either their automotive or household cleaners section.

Derrick

I believe in starting with milder cleaners, like regular automotive car wash detergent and a stiff bristle brush with some elbow grease. If that won't cut it, you can use one of the many cleaners like discussed above in diluted form.

My last option is to use Awesome Cleaner @ 100% obtained at Dollar General @ $1.00 per spray bottle. It's the only cleaner that'll get the black streak off my RV. RV dealerships use the stuff by the case.

Then, finish it off with 303 vinyl protectant. There's nothing better.

The best trick is to not ever let the seats get very dirty in the first place. Don't wait until they require strong formulas.

I agree, I don't ever use anything on my vinyl but dish soap and 303

Spray 9 can be found at the local Ace is the place. If they do not have it on their shelves, ask politely for an associate to pull it up in Ace's place and have them order it for you, a gallon goes a long way until you decide if the stuff does the trick. Happy boating, pride in ownership is my credo.

Back