Best prop question.

Dmonnny123

Reaction score
What's the best prop for a 2008 2275 rli two toon with a Yamaha f 90 on it?? Anyone have this setup or close? Would like the best overall performance/hole shot/speed.

Thanks!!

dmonny, I am not a prop guy but there are certainly plenty on here who can help but first you will have to give them more information such as your RPM's at WOT

Sure thing.. As that is my concern.. As I have it, with just

Me in the boat full throttle it's at 6400-6600 (too high) tho this is the prop that came with the boat and Moter from

Dealer when the guy originally bought it. I know this motor has a wot of 5000-6000. Tho the odd thing is I'm not hitting the rev limiter... The motor only has 130 hours on it and the boat is a 2008 2275 rli with two toons. Yamaha 4 stroke f90 hp

What prop is on it? Numbers on the prop.

As soon as I get out of this airport I will check the numbers on her! Been stuck here for 8 hours lol. Loooong day

Ok so out in the boat now. Alone

Here's the specs.

Full throttle. Going 24 mph. Rpm at 6800

The prop appeares to say

13 5/8 x 13 - K

It's a white prop. This is with trim medium

Ok now I'm really confused. Turned off the boat and then let her run full throttle for a little bit and now it's perfect

6000 rpm 24mph wot.

And it's doing that everytime all the time. Super strange. Did it just need to be ran a little bit after the winter?? So odd.

Might have a wiring connection issue with the tach.

Back