Boat has arrived, Picture added!!!

It will be worth the wait! Long summers in Crystal River ... you can go out on Thanksgiving Day as a "makeup" day for Memorial Day! Congrats and welcome aboard. Can't wait to see your pics!

I talked with the dealership and my boat arrive yesterday! Dealer will be mounting the motor today and other prep work! We are going to be taking delivery Friday just in time for the weekend!!!!! Christmas has arrived!!!!!!

I will load you guys up with pictures ASAP!!!

Going to be a great weekend

OK, i had to run by the dealership today to check out my new Boat! I couldn't wait until Friday!!! She is better than I expected!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
photocopy5.jpg

photocopy3.jpg
photocopy.jpg
photocopy4.jpg
photocopy2.jpg
photocopy7.jpg
photocopy6.jpg

Congrats! Nice pontoon! We're also in Crystal River. We went out all 3 days over the Memorial Day week-end. The river was crazy....Especially the shallows which we stayed far away from. We have an Amber Yellow Bennington so we will not be hard to miss. See ya on the water!

What a beauty. Your gonna love the elevated helm !!!

Congratulations! We only have 3.8 hours on ours from last weekend, so close to the 4 hour break in magic number. Longest 3.8 hours to date!!!

Your toon looks great!

Congrats! Nice pontoon! We're also in Crystal River. We went out all 3 days over the Memorial Day week-end. The river was crazy....Especially the shallows which we stayed far away from. We have an Amber Yellow Bennington so we will not be hard to miss. See ya on the water!
Hello neighbor!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

We actually live in the Ozello area, but frequent crystal river!!! We stayed away from the shallows as well last weekend! The holidays are crazy!!!!

Congratulations! We only have 3.8 hours on ours from last weekend, so close to the 4 hour break in magic number. Longest 3.8 hours to date!!!

Your toon looks great!
Thank you!!!!!

I agree, that is going to be the toughest 4 hours we have!!!!!! I want to really get out there and test her legs!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful, great color combination. Have a good time this weekend

Very nice, I have the same floor layout on my 22'SSX and I love it! Wish I had the 150HP Yammie on the back of mine *droooool*

Congratulations on the new boat...beautiful color scheme!

I have never seen the winch under the bars. Just looks different.

What covering is on your trailer bunks? Doesn't look like carpet or the plastics pads I usually see. Steve
I have never seen the winch under the bars. Just looks different.
Those are good questions, Honestly i didn't even pay any attention to the trailer yesterday!! :D

When i get her home this afternoon i will be able to let you know!

Congrats and enjoy the new boat!

Jack

I bought my 24SSLX with the F150 last July--Express Performance Package. The dealer put a 14 pitch prop on it, and I was up easily up against the rev limiter @ 36 mph.

They ordered a Reliance 15 pitch prop, and I'm now right @ 40 mph GPS and 6000 rpm's--just where I want to be.

Pay attention to the prop they're putting on your boat when you take delivery. It may save a trip back to the dealership.

Awesome color scheme. Way to go!!!!

Todd

Back