Boat is Ready for Pickup!!!

patcraver

Reaction score
Just got the word from the dealer that they are finishing up getting everything ready on the boat a week early and we can pick it up Saturday!

Congratulations.

Still waiting for the ice to break here . 

Ice at the marina but dealer just called and set up a pickup for May 3rd just to be safe. Figure it's going to be pretty cold on the water anyway

Excellent news PATCRAVER it's going to be a long 2 days,best of luck and of course pictures......

I will have plenty of pictures Saturday morning, we are picking it up at 10 AM for the water test so hopefully by noon I will post some. It's already been a long 10 hours since I got the call, tomorrow is going to drag. I have looked through the folder that I have the license plate and registration for the boat and trailer about 10 times to make sure I have everything. The ice came off Deep Creek Lake about 2 weeks ago but it's been off here in the Pittsburgh rivers since the beginning of March for the most part.

Congrats!  I look forward to seeing the pics...

Congrats and hope the time goes by fast, sounds good!

Marc

Picked it up yesterday and after a few problems at the dealer we got home safe last night. I installed the fishfinder today, my wife took lots of pictures so I just have to load them from the camera onto the computer and I will post some. Even though it's only an S the fit and finish is perfect and just a beautiful boat.

Picked it up yesterday and after a few problems at the dealer we got home safe last night. I installed the fishfinder today, my wife took lots of pictures so I just have to load them from the camera onto the computer and I will post some. Even though it's only an S the fit and finish is perfect and just a beautiful boat.
"it's only an S" doesn't mean anything less from Bennington. Their S is better than many others' top of the line. Congrats!

"it's only an S" doesn't mean anything less from Bennington. Their S is better than many others' top of the line. Congrats!
Well said. I would take a Bennington S model before I'd take any other brands lines of pontoons. Their S is great for both a first, or last pontoon purchase.

Looking forward to the pics! I wish I had an r or q but I'm not ashamed of having an s. I still have the best toon on our lake.

Andy you own a Bennington it does not matter what letter of the alphabet follows.

Sorry guys, I didn't want to come off as I'm upset that I have an S. I'm still just shocked at the quality of Bennington's lowest end boat compared to the other boats I looked at. 

Sounds like another satisfied customer...

Congrats on the boat and thanks for posting the pics.  There aren't a ton of SPS pics on here yet. 

Sorry if you already posted somewhere else, but how did it run?

Nice looking toon! Making me really want May 3rd to get here faster now.

It was about 83 today here, I'm glad we got the fish finder installed but it would have been great getting on the water today. Kaydano, we didn't get it going too fast since there's only an hour and a half on the engine but we did test it in a few quick turns and it was great, I can't wait to really get it going and see what it can do in turns. I've never been on an ESP toon before so I was a little worried we wouldn't be happy with the SPS but after the few turns we made yesterday I'm very happy and relieved. There was a guy out on an SLX with SPS and a 115 and he was really moving into turns and it was definitely banking into the turns with just the 115 surprisingly. Again, I've never seen the ESP so it may have been nothing compared to that.

Andy, I'd love to see what yours can do with the 200. That boat is going to be a blast.

I'm curious to see if the extra to go up 200 was worth it. Our boats are essentially the same aside from seating in the back so it will be a good comparison between the 150 and 200 for future owners.

Back