Boat names.

Great Dane

Reaction score
Do most of you folks name your boats? If so, what is your boat named?

gallery_1200_457_113257.jpg

We still need to order the lettering, but it's going to be "Mischief Managed"...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Escape. Though I was thinking about "Benny-Factor".

I finally decided to name mine "Mon Chéri".

My wife's name is Sherri so I thought it was a good play on words.

Change the n to an m...

Tooned Up..

We still need to order the lettering, but it's going to be "Mischief Managed"...
Wheres a good place to order the lettering from?

I used a local graphic shop. They did my Ohio numbers to

Yup Tom beat me to it..........Boat US....

Last edited by a moderator:
Bankers Hours.

I remember 35 years ago thinking, I want to work at a bank. Close at 3 and closed Wednesday afternoons. Well, those days were gone by the time I did become a banker and 60 hour weeks became the norm. Thank God 7 years ago a locally owned community bank found me and taught me how balance in life is good for me and them.

We've owned the boat for over a year and still haven't settled on a name for her.  There are 1000's of name's to pick from online and even more originals that we've seen on the lake over the years but nothing jumps out as the "ONE" for our boat.

Thought about naming her "Called In Sick" -  "Endless Summer" - "Lucy Mae" - "Bank Let's Me Use It" - "Aqua Therapy" - "Serenety" (that's her choice) - and mylist goes on and on and on

Well I was going to name mine Tri-lac... (Get it, tri-toon & Cadillac) but then I realized it's a name of a darn medicine... Ugh back to the drawing board...

Well I was going to name mine Tri-lac... (Get it, tri-toon & Cadillac) but then I realized it's a name of a darn medicine... Ugh back to the drawing board...
Caddytoon

Caddatoon.

Tune a cat?

You can tune a piano but you can't tune a fish...

REO Speedwagon

Wagon

Oregon trail

Box car willie

Bulldogs cad...Never-mind

Yeah we did this discussion last year around this time......but here's mine again:

gallery_300_298_452347.jpg

gallery_300_298_563848.jpg

Had to put my dog down 2 weeks ago...my wife had to put hers down 3 weeks before that.  Sucks....big time.

Back