Boater safety quiz.......

Got them all right...

2 wrong ... extinguisher and 25% accident rate ...  <_<

Took the test online

Was told to stay in doors and away from any moving machinery including a toaster !!

Got the one right about jumping in only because I am unable to swim 

The only water I go in is the shower 

While wearing a life jacket 

giphy.gif

I got one wrong, and I also bring a can of beer with me into the shower

Missed PWC accident rate

The clutch speed one through me off. Anyone ever have to use their clutch coming in to the dock? I went out and looked and mine doesn't have a clutch pedal.

The clutch speed one through me off. Anyone ever have to use their clutch coming in to the dock? I went out and looked and mine doesn't have a clutch pedal.

No clutch either.....

Maybe it depends on your outboard brand. I can see where clutching your Johnson would make sense.

I took clutch as popping it in and out of gear pushing the the "Free Accelerator Button".

I missed the fire extinguisher and the alcohol one. :)

Passed all,BUT. Isn't it a shame that people need to be asked these common sense questions? And as for the clutch question, it was poorly written. Only clutch on the boat is a clutch dog,which is found in your lower end.      For all that are looking at their first boats,welcome.And make sure you do take boater coarse's that are taught by real certified instructors. Because they will answer questions with real life experiences. Unlike on line coarse's that are basic true/false answers. Here's to safe boating where ever you boat.

Learning something new all the time. Got this one wrong!

Back