Build Date!!!!

Lone_Star

Reaction score
:)  I am all smiles right now, I just got the email that the Boat will be built on July 1. And even better is that is my birthday :)  ......Totally by chance, but wicked cool. I have the day off, so I plan to do a tour that day and watch it get built......

What a great start to my weekend! :ph34r:

Congratulations .

If they get ahead it may be finished by then.

I had a build date ,it was finished 4 days early .

When did you submit your order?

I put my order in about 2 or 3 weeks ago

Thanks.  Was trying to get an idea how long the process takes =)   I've been waiting 4 weeks for a build date now.

Yeah, over three weeks I guess (Time fly's). what did you order?

It will get here fast. Enjoy!

We ordered a 2275 GCW.  Haven't posted here but have lurked for quite a bit now.  I hope you enjoy your boat.  Hopefully it gets completed quickly so that you may enjoy it over the three day weekend for the 4th.

welcome jgingrey.  What toon setup and motor did you order

I am truly hoping, my parents are coming up from Texas and it would be fantastic to take my old man out on it....They only get up during the week of the 4th, so here is to hoping it works out. Were do you boat jgingrey?

Lakeliving, I am just VERY impatient to get out there and enjoy the water.

I know where you're coming from!! We've all been there so we'll be your support group until it gets here.

Congrats on the build date and you'll need to post pics when you get delivery.

What are the boat specs?

later,

Marc

We ordered a 2275 GCW.  Haven't posted here but have lurked for quite a bit now.  I hope you enjoy your boat.  Hopefully it gets completed quickly so that you may enjoy it over the three day weekend for the 4th.
Absolutely loving mine. Enjoy!

Congrats on the new boat!  The wait just seems to get harder the closer you get!

Boat Specs:

2014 or 2015 not sure yet:

2250 GSR, with a 115 Yamaha.

Black (no graphics, chrome Logo)

Sandstone Interior

Full seagrass floor

Garmin 100

Wave shield

R captain seats (I am 6'6")

Pillow top cushions

Ski tow bar

SS docking lights