Candlewood Lake CT

Troutman is very hilly and a long way down to your boat. We looked at some that had 150 steps down to the lake. It would be like Stalone running up the steps in the movie.

Troutman is very hilly and a long way down to your boat. We looked at some that had 150 steps down to the lake. It would be like Stalone running up the steps in the movie.
Sent you an e mail............

Hey Dan.............would love to come to Connecticut but Diane and I will be in Myrtle Beach at that time. Then we're going to Lake Norman for a couple days to scout out more homes/neighborhoods. Figures.............Carl and Suzie is going to be up there w/you guys!
Daril, Sorry to hear that you guys will not be able to make it up to Connecticut. Enjoy your trip to Myrtle Beach and your scouting trip.

Thanks Dan............Hope you all have a good turnout at Candlewood..........Are your parents going??????

Daril, Thanks for the well wishes for the Get-Together. Yes my parents will be going along to Candlewood. We're going to miss you guys. Hopefully we'll see you in Ohio.

Daril, Thanks for the well wishes for the Get-Together. Yes my parents will be going along to Candlewood. We're going to miss you guys. Hopefully we'll see you in Ohio.
If that happens.

Yeah I was wondering about that..............Haven't heard from Randy or Rick..........and it's half way through July already..............

OK, we'll be packing the car tomorrow for the trip up north. Who's gonna be at the get-together on Candlewood Lake? We'll be in NJ on Wednesday and CT on Friday at the La Quinta in Danbury.

Due to insufficient participation, the planned Get-Together on Candlewood Lake, scheduled for this coming weekend has been postponed to a TBD date. Hopefully, the rescheduled event will draw more members. I will continue to work with the tremendous people at Brookfield Bay Marina to make a successful Get-Together in the future.

Dan

Thanks for your efforts Dan. We get to see the grandkids though.

Thanks for your efforts Dan. We get to see the grandkids though.
Oh man....I could have ridden the "Jersey Girl" this weekend........Spent a beautiful, productive day in Lake Norman on Friday

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll be out on the Jersey shore today, in salt water though.

Sorry to hear that. My boat is down right now so even if I could attend I am having motor issues which the marina is helping to resolve. Not to thread jack on you....but if there are other Merc 115 4 stroke owners that had fueling issues pm me. Also go check your air filter, they disintegrate and get sucked into the motor.

Back