Candlewood Lake CT

ErinnDan

Reaction score
Anyone else on Candlewood Lake in CT?

Yuuup! Just moved to Sherman, just bought a 20 SLX. Grew up on lakes in Central IL, and my mouth watered at Candlewood since I lived here for 2 years. Got a dock, got a boat, ready to float! A few more feet and 10 degrees on that water and its time.

I'm not on Candlewood, but would love to visit there some time. I think it's about 2 hours from me. Should be about a 100 mile tow.

Would any of you "Candlewood Guys" be interested in a get-together on your lake? I would like to setup a get-together this season. Please respond to the thread under "Northeast"

How does this sound? A Get-together on the Weekend of July 12-14 at Candlewood Lake in Connecticut. Show me some interest, if any!

Wooden Pontoon, Appreciate your efforts but I just have too much going on to commit to a travel weekend this year

on candlewood at brookfield bay marina, the nicest, best marina on the lake

It's great to see so much interest!

So far it looks like 4 boats:

WoodenPontoon Towing in

tysonv1276 On Candlewood on Turtle Cove

dmctruby On Candlewood at Brookfield Bay Marina

adam2012 On Candlewood

What about ErinnDan any interest?

Any interest from others even if your boat can't be there?

cwag911?

Sweet "T"?

SEMPERFI8387?

copperline?

Last edited by a moderator:
We've got company coming in at that time or we might think about it. It's a long ride although you did drive down here.

UPDATE. No company that weekend. What places are there to stay nearby? We would probably be a yes Dan. We can stop on the way to see the kids and grandson.

It's great to see so much interest!

So far it looks like 4 boats:

WoodenPontoon Towing in

tysonv1276 On Candlewood on Turtle Cove

dmctruby On Candlewood at Brookfield Bay Marina

adam2012 On Candlewood

What about ErinnDan any interest?

Any interest from others even if your boat can't be there?

cwag911?

Sweet "T"?

SEMPERFI8387?

copperline?
Love too, but my job keeps me from getting away very much .... no "vacation" since 07, just long weekends on the Benni ........ 20 minute drive to our boat every Sat/Sun ....... 20-25 mini vacations a year !!!!!

Bummer!!!!! That's our NASCAR week-end in Louden NH!! Already got the tickets and a room for 3 nights. No cancellation policy. And you guys DO NOT want to know what I pay for the room twice a year {we go in Sept. also}. It's a crime!! As usual, I'm outside looking in!!! :( Enjoy! Sounds like a wonderful time. Maybe next year :)

Carl - It'll be nice to see you and Suzi again!

Looks like we're going to miss out from meeting SEMERFI, Chip and Jimmy, at least this year.

What about some of you other members who might consider just driving up with or without a boat? Any interest??

Back