Capacities

Todd4

Reaction score
Not sure if this belongs here, so moderator please move if need be.

What is the weight capacity (in lbs) for PERSONS, MOTOR, GEAR

For a 2006 Bennington 2275FSi, tritoon, with lifting strakes on all three 25" tubes. FYI it has the 150 HP max motor on it. The plate is unreadable. Actually, a pic of the capacity plate sticker would be nice, but that's probably asking too much. :D

Thanks.

Todd

Semperfi, That's the best description of my boat I've ever seen. Thanks.

Unfortunately it does not privide the Capacity Plate info. I have/need (XXX) :

14 PERSONS or 2000 LBS

XXX LBS. PERSONS, MOTOR, GEAR

150 HP MOTOR

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Todd

Todd4 those figures do not add up. A Yamaha F150 weighs 475 pounds, gas weighs just over 6 pounds so if you had the 55 gallon tank add another 330 pounds which totals 805 pounds. 2000 lbs minus 805 = 1195 so you better have some pretty skinny friends because 8 people that weigh 150 pounds each would put you over the limit

Link, specs in that year shows capacity of people/lbs, seperate from hull capacity from what I can tell.

Does this help ?? I know it still does not show "total" capacity, but I'm getting closer !! :blink:

gallery_1371_170_108470.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the clarification Semper, that makes sense; 1200 pounds divided by 9 equals 133 pounds a person. Now I get it, I am only supposed to take girls out with me B)

Todd, send TB a personal message with your boat serial number and model, we'll send you a new plate or explain your capacities to you! TB

Todd, send TB a personal message with your boat serial number and model, we'll send you a new plate or explain your capacities to you! TB
TB comes through again !!!!!!

Sorry to barge in on the subject at hand. Thought I could squeeze in this question here since we're talking about weight and capacities. I'm setting my boat lift in place, and the manufacturer of the lift said I should try and get the balance point of boat weight in the center of the cantilever lift. My boat specs are listed below. The Yamaha 70 weighs 257lbs. according to the website. So, with that and the extended aft deck, where do we think that balance point is in relation to the centerline of the 22' log? I'm thinking 3' to the rear. My dealer thinks it could be a little more, but he's not sure. TB, you out there? Please pardon the interuption, I just didn't want to start a new thread with the question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sweet T, Bennington stays out of lift discussions since we don't make lifts, but our engineers do recommend that you fully support the bulkheads, especially the stern and center locations. Center weights vary with fuel, engine and gear, but bulkheads are always guaranteed. Good luck, T B

Back