Cooler Ottoman

pcvaughn

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on the ottoman/cooler? I am thinking of ordering one but I can't find any dimensions or any other information, size, does it have a water valve for letting out the melted ice. Anything?

Does anyone have any info on the ottoman/cooler? I am thinking of ordering one but I can't find any dimensions or any other information, size, does it have a water valve for letting out the melted ice. Anything?
I have one on order and it ran $295. The dimensions are 21 x 13 1/2 x 14". The dealer says there is no drain valve and that they are all creme colored. Hope that helps.

I have one on order and it ran $295. The dimensions are 21 x 13 1/2 x 14". The dealer says there is no drain valve and that they are all creme colored. Hope that helps.
Thank you so much:)

I have one. The color/material is the same as the basic material of the rest of the furniture. We use it as a ottoman, a moveable small seat, and for storage of small items (right now it has my binoculars in it).

It is not really functional as a cooler since it does not have a drain hole/plug. It could hold ice and drinks/food, but would be a small pain to load and a big pain to drain.

Hey Guys, check out Veada manufacturing, they are a major supplier for pontoon furniture, and have a cooler/ottoman/refreshment center that looks pretty nice. You can pick your own colors, and accent colors as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys, check out Veada manufacturing, they are a major supplier for pontoon furniture, and have a cooler/ottoman/refreshment center that looks pretty nice. You can pick your own colors, and accent colors as well.
Very cool product and company. I like the wide choice of colors and pricing. I just ordered some color samples. Thanks

We ordered a couple of the portable cup holders from them, waiting on delivery. They are very helpful, they phoned us to make sure they got the order correct. I think they might be the folks who make the portable cupholders for Bennington. Our fabric samples arrived very quickly, seems like a good company to work with. Let us know how your experience with them turns out.

Thanks for the information on this site. My wife and I had been talking about some throw pillows for the boat seats with the problem being finding something that matches colors. This site has what they call "Marine Pillows" covered in the same material as the pontoon furniture. Have color samples coming and if the match is close, we will be getting 2 or 3.

I got the ottoman cooler. I like it a lot. It has a red cooler inside that lifts out and you carry back to the house to fill up. I didn't realize it had a granite top when I ordered it. It looks really nice.

Sounds like you got the coffee table (with cooler and granite top)instead of the ottoman. The picture in my 2010 brochure shows one with some built in cup holders on one side. Maybe in changed tho

Sounds like you got the coffee table (with cooler and granite top)instead of the ottoman. The picture in my 2010 brochure shows one with some built in cup holders on one side. Maybe in changed tho
We make lots of options...the ottoman cooler is an upholstered footrest with an insulated interior (hinged lid) holds about 18 cans plus ice. The granite coffee table is heavy whammer jammer with a removable cooler inside (hinged granite lid) and cupholders on one side. The refreshment table is a large upholstered piece with an abs hinged lid and a removable cooler beneath. Cupholders on either side of the lid. Ottoman cooler is a favorite...easy to lift and carry, easy to move around, easy to load/unload contents, and dual-purpose.

"Whammer Jammer" hee hee!!
laugh.gif

oh... Sorry, you are correct of course. I didn't realize there were other options. I just ordered what was sitting at the boat show. Attached is what I got. I love it.

It does take up a lot of space up front, so I have started sitting it between the back lounges in front of the swim platform. It is nice to lounge back there and be able to reach in and grab a drink. I do worry a little that when I accelerate it might slide off the back, so I started putting the ski pole in to block it. The combination of ice and drinks along with the granite top makes it very heavy, but I still wouldn't want to swim to the bottom to get it. B)

Man, that thing is HUGE! B)

That looks really nice (and functional with the removable cooler!). You will appreciate having it as a table when you are cooking for about 5 or 6 people on board and you need someplace to set food dishes, condiments, etc. for everybody. :D

oh... Sorry, you are correct of course. I didn't realize there were other options. I just ordered what was sitting at the boat show. Attached is what I got. I love it.

It does take up a lot of space up front, so I have started sitting it between the back lounges in front of the swim platform. It is nice to lounge back there and be able to reach in and grab a drink. I do worry a little that when I accelerate it might slide off the back, so I started putting the ski pole in to block it. The combination of ice and drinks along with the granite top makes it very heavy, but I still wouldn't want to swim to the bottom to get it. B)
Its a nice looking table/cooler. I also saw it at the boat show and asked our parts guy what the cost was?? He rolled his eyes :rolleyes: and quoted $1000.00??

I said your kidding? right?...he said nope. Does this sound close? He also said to think about the added weight and the space it takes up...........so I passed.

I'm not sure what the retail price is. I negotiated the coffee table, a magma grill and mount, and some other things into the price of the boat. There were 7 or 8 things I added. As far as the space, it works well with the layout I have and the 350 Mercruiser seems to handle the added weight. It actually gets used as an additional table for snacks as much as a cooler. Not to mention 3 more cup holders because you can never have enough of those. :)

I passed on that option after I saw one, just another big clumsy useless thing to trip over. No handles or drains and not as convienient as a regular cooler Just my opinion. not to mention the price was out of line for the uselessness of it in my view. :blink:

Hi, I love the ottoman cooler. I've had several Bennington boats and have graduated to the 2575RCW ESP with 250 sho. The Mac Daddy and I get along just fine. I LOVE the ottoman cooler. The coffee table is too heavy for me, the refreshment table with portable cooler is nice but big. I'm petite and the ottoman cooler is easy to carry, easy to drain overboard (just crack the lid and tip it) and it's multi-purpose. It's insulated and holds 18 cans and a bag of ice (not that I'd know, lol) Can't ask for more! :D

Back