crystal cap logo on black panel. What color for registration letters?

KLM

Reaction score
Hi all.

Just got the registration numer for my new 2275 GCW. Just wondering what is the best color to get for the registration numbers? It has crystal cap logo on black panel. I have not taken delievery of the boat yet, and don't remember what the color is the " crystal cap logo". Is chrome a good choice? or grey or sliver? Domed vs regular?

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Domed numbers on graphite/black

Is the crystal cap logo "raised up"? I don't have a boat to look at yet! Thanks!

@TomS: Are those letters chrome?

Is the crystal cap logo "raised up"? I don't have a boat to look at yet! Thanks!

@TomS: Are those letters chrome?
Yes, chrome.

TomS, to clarify; Chrome or Chrome color?

At 1:21 in the video it briefly shows how they are made .

I saw a complete video somewhere in the past ,I'll look for it .

I guess no one has the crystal cap logo here. LOL!

I feel I should not get the domed letter if the crystal cap logo is not raised.

I put black on, BUT I didn't put them on the playpen. Their on the plate over the toon just as the plate bends towards the center. They then can be removed easily and not destroy the playpen paint.

MI State Law states they have to be placed as high as possible. Not sure how much that is enforced but mine are on the fence.

Yours are high Jack, I'm referring to registration numbers being placed on the cross member skirting below the deck.

I have seen many on the skirting up here  .Before I ordered mine, I went to the Sheriff's  office with a picture of the numbers  to ask about the contrast .

Back