Deciding between S or SX...

MattPicarazzi

Reaction score
Ultimately would like to go with an S line model, so I built a 21 SL on the website. My dealer then called me and told me to go with an SX model because the one I built would be like buying a "new car with 10 year old technology." I honestly can't find any information on this site or others that would support his claim. Anyone have either of these boats that they would like to share their info with me? He mentioned the rails on the outside of the boat would be different but was hemming and hawing after that.

Matt

The S is a fine boat. Depends on how you use and what you want. Bottom line is they are all Benningtons

I think the x looks more modern. Your call though.

Yea if theres anything Ive learned during this process its that you can't go wrong with a Bennington no matter the model lol

I think the SX is a bit more modern looking too. I really thought the main differences were mainly cosmetic, but maybe there is more to it. Wish I could provide more insight. Curious to hear what others that have more knowledge about this topic have to say.

My first was an SLX and this one is the SX. I don't know what the SL would be. One difference between the SX and the SLX, was the longer and curved front benches. The SX were straight and the SLX curved around to the bow gate opening.

Back