Delivery Day, 2016 2375 RCW

Dub9

Reaction score
Took delivery of the boat as scheduled today. It aslo rained as scheduled. 

I mistered through and got the first hour of breakin done before I was too damp and cold to continue.

I feel bad leaving her sit out in the elements, but I thought it was better than covering everything while wet. 

Radio only worked on BT, no matter how many times I pressed source. I think it might be a setup thing, at least I hope so. 

Only took a couple photos as I was piloting sol, but they need to be resized before I can upload.

Go Green, Go White!

Dub9: Enjoy your new R. We have a 2014 2375 RCW and couldn't enjoy it more. Just cleaned it up from the winter inactivity and will be ready to go out on Saturday.

Dub9...Congrats and get some pics for us to see. You are going to love your choice in the R series. We have a 2015 2375 RCW and couldn't be happier. Going to be 100+ this weekend and cant wait to get on the water.

Thumbs_21.gif

Wishing You An Amazing Summer 

pontoon_amp_wine_glass_bottle_fun_white_tshirt.jpg

large-cut-out-letter-r_589714.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sparty on! Congratulations on the new boat and enjoy.

Thanks. I took some time to RTFM since it was raining. I was hitting 'source' to try and change the input, but found I needed to hit the button then turn the knob. 

Kinda sad the sweet upgrade Kicker radio is hidden in the helm, and only the wired remotes are visible. 

Supposed to be 70 tomorrow. Gonna try and get out and get the second hour done so I can open her up and see what she can do. 

Yes, tomorrow looks a lot better to be out on the lake than today. So, what are you powering that Benny with?

Congrats on the new boat. There must be something about rain and new boats. Our Maiden voyage on our own ended in a monsoonal downpour with us navigating inside the boathouse trying to not hit anything. All is well that ends well.

B E A U T I F U L 

smiley-face-clip-art-thumbs-up-clipart-two-thumbs-up-happy-smiley-emoticon-512x512-eec6.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Options:
·         23 Rcw Stern Lounge (2375RCWDF)
·         Panel Color Bronze (902600)
·         Accent Panel Sunset Red (902614)
·         Canvas Taupe (902801)
·         Base Vnyl Tuscan Dune Interior (902937)
·         Graphics Dimensional Chrme R/q (902658)
·         Trim Accent Teak (903201)
·         Bamboo Oat_ Full 22'/24' (905877)
·         Elevated Helm Con/chaise R (904361)
·         Kmc10 Stereo Upgrade_ R/q (901086)
·         Stereo Remote Kicker (901100)
·         Lighted Bimini Top (900465)
·         Interior Accent: Napa Beige (902733)
·         Pillowtop Diamond Pressed R (902740)
·         Bow Gate Seat R Models (900001)
·         Stern Reclining Lounge_ Rcw (905858)
·         37 Gal. Fuel Tank W/mega Pan (904563)
·         Switch Battery Dual Ob Prt/stb (904281)
·         Yamaha Package Pre Rig (902003)
·         Cupholders Lighted R/q (906308)
·         Pop Up Cleats_ Bow (905892)
·         Pop Up Cleats_ Aft (905893)
·         22/23 Ssteel Rub-rail R Series (906666)
·         Ski Pylon 52 In Removable (906301)
·         Yamaha 115 Hp 4s 20 In (F115LBDF)

Very nice!!!

That's a nice build. We're getting ours off the showroom floor so it's missing some of the "extras" you have. Tried to talk the wife and daughter into an "R" but they liked the "G" better. Happy wife, happy life...

Dub9, yes that is a nice looking interior and you gotta love the pillowtop upholstery. Very classy.

Back