Design flaw?

Ok. Update from Bennington. I will type exactly what they said to me ( I won't post a picture of the pic they sent me incase it doesn't pass testing and is not the final production design changes)

FRom my awesome Customer service man (we'll call him J). ......

Todd

I have atttached the latest correspondence with our lead engineer in regards to this situation. This was dated 7/23. We are planning on running some prototypes and testing a few boats to ensure the fix will work.

Understanding this is an on going problem for you we want to try and incorporate this fix into future production and streamline it accordingly. Our team is pushing the route of adding a few extra pieces rather then just creating a thicker waveshield.

Now to the email he forwarded to me from the design lead on the project

(J)

the modification picture shows what we plan on testing on our prototype boat. The angled flange will be shorter so that it doesn't hang below the pan and get in the way of a sissors type trailer. The regular waveshield part will be installed ater this piece is installed. We need to get testing done immediately to make sure it works.

They will send me the new pieces once testing is complete.

WOW is all I can say.. These guys are the best. So freaking cool

All I got, is Just thought I'd share

BENNINGTON ROCKS

Todd

Hi All

Just a update. Testing is about complete with the new waveshiled upgrade from Bennington. Parts will be available soon and shipped to me free of charge.  My boat is still in the water for possible tender boat duties for Duck and Goose season.  If they ship me the parts, I will post pics and more then likely I'll install them before spring launch.

Todd

Glad to hear pal, good luck

Keep us updated and isn't Bennington the best???

Back