Detroit Boat Show

Jack M

Reaction score
I haven't been to a Boat Show in 30 years .

Is it me, or is something missing ? Interesting concept ..They look to close to each other to be below 

Update ,After looking at some of the other displays ,( to me ) it appears they built a massive docking system around the entire display .

1620807_10153862858705381_70308916_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a Bennington ,Talk about over load ! :eek:

I counted 23 

1654296_218758041662391_1431909866_n.jpg

That sure beats climbing up and down steps all day !!!!

23, looks just about maxed out, decks still above water, no problem, take er out !!!! Lol !!!!

Think they have enough PFD's on board ?  :huh:

I think I see maybe one , or the in the front row is wearing his hunting pants .

Where's the Coast Guard when you need them?

Could make some nice fine money.

No PFD's .... 23 x $50 = $1150 bucks !!

Lol !!!

Nice but I prefer to see all so I can see pontoon setup so I can see what's included in price.  Went to the Central NY boat show yesterday and finally got to see a boat with the express tube setup

I was thinking about going down there. We're looking at a lift and might need to get some parts there.

According to the placard, yesterday was the debut of the Stancraft, or as the literature calls it, the "Mahogany Edition."

Bennington was well represented at the DBS, and I hate to mention a competitor, so I'll not name names. Yes, that is a pair of Verado 300s hanging back there!

http://club.benningtonmarine.com/index.php?/gallery/image/3023-image/

What is with these overloads ?

564050_696853333671810_1604212862_n.jpg

Come on Jack. You've never been part of a scheme to see how many people can fit into or on top of something? In my experience it usually involves girls. And beer.

Come on Jack. You've never been part of a scheme to see how many people can fit into or on top of something? In my experience it usually involves girls. And beer.
I do like both ,but I can honestly say no .

I did notice that their aren't that many girls in either pic . :(

Remember last year was our first year of boating .That said ,back in the 60's that may have been a different story  :eek:

I haven't seen that much sausage since a Bob Evans Commercial. PDX seems to have dialed in the perfect guy to girl ratio out there in Portland.

I see 6 girls and 8 guys... plus the girl taking the picture makes 7. Not quite PDX-class though.

Isn't anyone going to ask how I know there was a girl taking the picture?

I'll bite. How Dan????

Wait, your the one in the red top? You were there!!!!

Ha ha ha.  No, I wasn't there. 

The picture is crooked.

No, it just seems that way because you have one shoe on. "Movie quote"

I'll have to remember that one!

What movie is that from?

Happy Gilmore.

Happy Gilmore - down hill?

Caddy- and to the left

Happy Gilmore- no, in just seems that way because you only have one shoe on.

Back