Does Bennington sell buyers information?

With 37 years in the identification profession with the Shelby County SO this is not even a problem. Your county courthouse has more info on you than you think, Registered cars, boats, planes, trailers, arrest info. So this mailing is just a mailing. The phone book knows where you live. And besides the NSA knows more about us than they let on. So jump on your Benny and enjoy the ride. Just remember when using your GPS they know where you  are. (lol)

handshake, stan

I have your address now Derrick. Just plugging it into my gps....

I get what your saying but an option would have been nice. It is better to ask up front. We all know what happens when you assume.

You all get JUNK mail everyday Someone somehow gets your information. I'm not talking about "to resident, or current home owner" but the one with you or your wife's name on it. We have cell phones No name in the phone book, no address published, but the JUNK still comes in. Your info is out there. Somehow somewhere mailers get your info. If they get a 20% reply and 10% buys they made money. And MONEY is the name of the game. I don't fault Bennington on this other than to say there is a forum that is policed somewhat by them. it's available to all Benni. owners to read anytime 24/7 A note from them of what they're doing that might effect us owners would be the proper way to go. Just my $.02

Just out of curiosity. How many switched their insurance to this new company after receiving the mailer? Curious as to the success of this mailer.

Just out of curiosity. How many switched their insurance to this new company after receiving the mailer? Curious as to the success of this mailer.
I did get a quote when I called to find out how they got my information .They were even higher than BoatUS.

Received the same insurance post card today and also another letter from Bennington, thought it might be another Sticker but is was a Bennington survey.

Back