Welcome to Club Bennington

An official club forum for Bennington boats

Login Register

Domed Registration Numbers

Discussion in 'Owners Chat: Options and Upgrades' started by Castleman22, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Castleman22

Castleman22 Active Member

New Benny finally rigged and ready to go at dealer waiting for warmer weather. In the meantime just trying to gather bumpers, lines, etc. Love the look of domed registration numbers and have researched a few vendors. Not sure who has the best product. Hoping to hear some comments. Boat is black so I’m thinking chrome lettering. Can’t wait to get on the water.

2. Jack M

Jack M Moderator

Attached Files:

Michiman likes this.
  3. Vikingstaff

Vikingstaff Well-Known Member

Ditto Jack’s recommendation above. Got them for ours in 2017, and think they look great on the boat in the Bennington script:

3ABDBBC9-5908-4865-BB14-A245A1CC7101.jpeg

Michiman likes this.
  4. Castleman22

Thanks much for the info. Ordering them now

Vikingstaff likes this.
  5. Jenks

Jenks Well-Known Member

Vikingstaff likes this.
  6. RodEarl74

RodEarl74 Well-Known Member

I have them as well! Since my boat is blue and black with the blackout package, I went with the "black chrome" lettering. It matches my Bennington logo perfectly! Boats in Havasu and i'm 250 miles away or else id post photos

Vikingstaff likes this.
  7. Kinger

Kinger Member

8. Kinger

Kinger Member

So agree. We have the black out package with graphite and silver. We will go with the black letters over the silver and leave the chrome Bennington logo to stand out in the dark graphite. Would not want to go with chrome to compete with the Bennington logo. The black letters will show up nicely on the silver strip and the silver strip works with the aluminum pontoons. Bottom line the color you choose on your Bennington will play into the decision to go with black, white, chrome or whatever.

Sort of like the ladder stainless steel or black recommendations. If you pay the big bucks for the black option you might want to think about how you want the Bennington trimmed out in black, stainless steel. You can go with to much of what ever except when it comes to a Harley! Then you go all out Chrome! Hey, this only brings up the question do you polish the ton's. How far do you want to go? As a newbie I already learned this forum will keep pushing you to the limit. Thant's not all bad. Just how do you want to spend your $$$ and time.

RodEarl74 and Vikingstaff like this.
  9. RodEarl74

RodEarl74 Well-Known Member

36882886-D00E-49FF-B634-4A01F22FA856.jpeg

Here are the Domed numbers in their darker color option. 36882886-D00E-49FF-B634-4A01F22FA856.jpeg

Michiman and Vikingstaff like this.
  10. Castleman22

Thank you for the pics Rod

RodEarl74 and Vikingstaff like this.
  11. RonMexico

RonMexico Member

I just ordered some for my new toon. My fence is silver with navy graphics so I got navy metallic lettering. It should look sharp- thanks for the tip!

12. Chris A

Chris A Well-Known Member

Domed letters here too...and ordered these other ones for my bass boat... IMG_8169.JPG IMG_8178.JPG

RodEarl74, Michiman and Vikingstaff like this.
  13. Jonny Mac

Jonny Mac Member

Little late, but I also got mine from domednumbers.com. They look really nice.

Michiman and Vikingstaff like this.