Don't hate the player

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
Hate the game ...... :)

Our car club was chosen to help out .... WOOT WOOT !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate???  I had to google mecum auctions to find out what it was.  Now that I know, yes there will be some haters :)

Yeah, if you don't know what Mecum is, you must not be a car NUT !!  To us car crazy people ... this is the Holy Grail !!!

On that note, this is the last year she showed the 2004 GTO at the GM Nationals in Carlisle. She got First Place. It's the end of the book though, as she is now selling the car ....  :(

That's awesome. I so want to go to an auction...AFTER I win the lottery.

Yeah this is the closest I'll ever get to these types of cars. I'll never afford one ....... These are not your typical daily driver cars. Then again, sometimes they have some nice basic stuff go through. Maybe I'll grab another Solstice ... :)

Remember... PICS or it ain't true!

We're about 30 miles from the Auburn Auction Park, where RM Auctions has a huge spring and fall sale. It is a blast to attend, though it's not so much muscle cars like Mecum. I've been to the Mecum auction in Indy once and it was very cool. Very serious money changing hands. What a great opportunity for you!

I love the Mecum auctions.  I'm a sucker for Corvettes between '53 and '67, or any mid-late 50s or early 60s beast with fins (especially a '55 - '57 Belair convertible if I win the lottery).   

Remember... PICS or it ain't true!
 Nooooooo....... Must .....hold ..... Back.......

We're about 30 miles from the Auburn Auction Park, where RM Auctions has a huge spring and fall sale. It is a blast to attend, though it's not so much muscle cars like Mecum. I've been to the Mecum auction in Indy once and it was very cool. Very serious money changing hands. What a great opportunity for you!
 yes, we were very lucky our club President is the very involved type !!!
I love the Mecum auctions.  I'm a sucker for Corvettes between '53 and '67, or any mid-late 50s or early 60s beast with fins (especially a '55 - '57 Belair convertible if I win the lottery).
Yeah, I love the old big fin cars too !!! So many cool designs back then.

Sounds like great fun for us car crazy guys!!!

Jack

I'll take anything from 1969. I still have (in pieces) my 69 Nova from high school. For some crazy reason I'm drawn to late 70's early 80's vetts.

I'll take anything from 1969. I still have (in pieces) my 69 Nova from high school. For some crazy reason I'm drawn to late 70's early 80's vetts.
When you look at that body style , it really is a completely off the wall look, BUT, it just flows. It looks like no other and can not be mistaken for any other car. I prefer the early 60's but would take the years you like too.

SWEET!!!!  I have been to a couple Mecums with my son and we had a ball. No $ to buy one, just looking at all the cars.

Have fun,

Marc

Selling the goat?!?!?!?!!? I don't visit as much lately and you went crazy!!!!!!

Selling the goat?!?!?!?!!? I don't visit as much lately and you went crazy!!!!!!
Yeah, she lost interest in it, she loves her Jeep. She's wanted one as long as I can remember (12or 13 years old when we met).

She wants to keep modding the Jeep and do some wheeling trips. The Goat just sits in the garage ..... :-(

Maybe keep the GTO and put the LS motor in the jeep....

Maybe keep the GTO and put the LS motor in the jeep....

OMG !! That's sacrilegious !! The only thing that will go in my Jeep is a HEMI !!  :D

Did you see the ad for the possible 2015 SRT Wildcat Challenger ?? 707 HORSEPOWER !!!!

Back