Fender Storage

I used the two fender Taylor Made rack on the stern rail each side. I placed them just on the curve of the rails so that they do not extend over the side or interfere with the ladder.  I am using 8 1/2 X 27 " black fenders. If I can figure out how to post a pic I will! Seems to be a good solution and frees up storage under the seats.

A picture would be great! I don't know how to include a picture within a post either, but here is the directions on how you post in a Gallery:

http://club.benningtonmarine.com/index.php?/topic/1844-how-to-post-pictures-in-5-easy-steps/

We have the same size fenders but only three. Do you use four? (two in each rack?) Thanks!

I used the two fender Taylor Made rack on the stern rail each side. I placed them just on the curve of the rails so that they do not extend over the side or interfere with the ladder.  I am using 8 1/2 X 27 " black fenders. If I can figure out how to post a pic I will! Seems to be a good solution and frees up storage under the seats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the time In use 2 fenders but occasionally use 4,  2 each on port and starboard.  The 2 fender rack is better suited to the stern rails by not taking up too much space on each side with adequate access.  I have exceeded by level of competence trying to get the pics downloaded! I would be glad to email them to you!

Most of the time In use 2 fenders but occasionally use 4,  2 each on port and starboard.  The 2 fender rack is better suited to the stern rails by not taking up too much space on each side with adequate access.  I have exceeded by level of competence trying to get the pics downloaded! I would be glad to email them to you!
That's okay, I think I know exactly what you're saying. Thank you so much for your input!

I had to remove the taylor-made fender holders in order to fit the play-pen cover over the stern rails.  I use the cover infrequently but when needed it is a real pain to remove the fender holders!

We store ours under the tilt seat back in front of the helm when not in use. We use them in the slip,or when tying up with other boats. Glad to hear people are color coordinating because when we see people running with white fenders and ropes down we always comment that their running with their tampons out!

I store my fenders under the port side rear lounge. I rarely use them.

Cheers, Steve

winoheel, Click on my avatar and go to my galley and look at my EZFender set up. You can mount them and the playpen cover will go over them. You can even install them on the underside of the fence if need to

Back