Finally Finished!

Tooner

Reaction score
We named her "Amazing Grace" back in October, but just finally got the name on the back.

IMG_7120_zps15d0d58e.jpg

Looks great Tooner.  The one thing I hate about the R's, like the look of the railing but very limiting in placing boat name 

I love the looks of the "Rs", but with toddler grandkids, we felt a lot more secure with the external rails and solid panels. The ability to display the boat name is just a plus.

You think an R model is though for name placement try a G model and see how easy it is.  Horizontal bars every 3 inches all the way across the back of the boat.
f28f8492-4572-45da-b23a-63e1081d95ba_zps9f719185.jpg

Looks great Tooner.  The one thing I hate about the R's, like the look of the railing but very limiting in placing boat name 
My "R" has the closed railing. Is that not very common because I see a lot of this series with the open railing?

Your G and my R are basically the same IndianLakeBum, did you ever place a name on yours?

My 2012 S is wide open all the way around the boat. You could put the name anywhere you want. Wiling to trade for a G or an R....

My 2012 S is wide open all the way around the boat. You could put the name anywhere you want. Wiling to trade for a G or an R....
LOL...that's some good stuff right there!

Nope we never put the name on the boat.  I was going to put it on the side but didn't like how it was going to look and across the back was going to be a real challenge so we gave up.  We did name the boat for the boating association that we joined and kind of like it....."Endless Summer"

We joined the USFBA last year and again this year just to see if it gets better.  Last year we suffered from some growing pains.....if you want to call it that.....so our chapters charter got yanked in less than 6 months because of not enough participation from other boaters.  We logged just over 125 hours on the boat this past year even with all the bad weather weekends and the monsoon we had in June.  On the plus side I did get to deduct the mileage driven to the lake and all my boat fuel on my taxes.....pretty good perk for the $20 membership fee.

http://www.usfreshwaterboatersalliance.com/index.html

We logged the last patrol for 2015 on Indian Lake on December 5th......http://www.usfreshwaterboatersalliance.com/ships-blog.html

Here is our Benny after last year's little to no use 

The toons due to just sitting at the dock were bad 

Getting the boat back in May fully cleaned by new dealer 

Here is where we put the name 

128482514.jpg

128482527.jpg

Can't wait to get it back 

Looking forward to doing some serious boating to make up for last years lack of activity 

Would love a Boat House , even a lift would be great :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks very nice! I'm hoping along with you that she gets more excercise this year.

Back