Finally got to check out the new 21SLX

John Eddlemon

Reaction score
Ok - I finally got over to the dealer to check out the 2015 21 SLX that I purchased. I have purchased a few boats from this guy so I trusted his description. The boat was nicer in person. Took it out for a quick ride on Lake Lanier. Its a 40mph+ boat, but it was too cold today to test it. The dealer is taking it to the canvas shop to have a few tears in the mooring cover repaired. I will post some pics when I go pick it up next week.

Can anyone give me an idea of cost to install led accents lights inside the boat? Where should I put lights? The only light I found was a small round light on the left side of the helm. I am having some stereo work done and want the guy to give me a light price as well.

Also found a marine toilet in the back storage area - probably going to toss it.

Thanks for all of the advice!

I had additional accent lights installed on my boat, my friend installed strip lights on the panel just under the seats. Cant really see where they are installed unless you get down on knees to see them but they really light up at night. Cant say cost brcause he would not accept any money so I bought him and his wife out to dinner

Back