First overnight trip on the pontoon

Heck you could even pull your boat out of the water and use it as a camper on dry land! Amazing!
Imagine the looks on the peoples faces if he dragged that bad boy into a space at the RV park !!!!

Lol. I think he just may have created a new class of convertible camper/boat.

Thanks for the compliments! I'm just trying to make a great product even better, and customize it to fit my needs. I'm happy to share what I have done with everyone, perhaps some will even come up with a better way to do some of these mods. I'll post some detailed photos in my gallery soon, and if anyone needs more info they're welcome to PM me, and I'll give them my phone number.

...and THAT is why I love this forum.

New guy to the forum here.  But bought our Bennie years ago.  I don't have my act together yet or I would post pics. 

Anyway, we have a full and a partial enclosure we had custom made so we can sleep on ours and also stay out of the elements.  18ft bimini on our 25ft boat is key.  We had the enclosure done in multiple pieces.  We had a stern piece made, 2 pieces on each side, and then 2 fronts (one slopes out to the bow for full enclosure and the other drops straight off the front of the bimini and leaves the 2 front chairs uncovered) which gives us options.  All pieces zip at the top to the bimini.  We had straps with snaps attached to the bimini for each enclosure section so we can unsnap from the bottom and roll the sections up against the bimini and secure them.  That gets them out of the way, don't need to store the pieces, and we can drop them quickly should a sudden rain cell show up (common out here in the west). 

We used dark privacy screen with the flex glass over each screen that roll down.  In the summer, we roll the flex glass down and the dark privacy screen gives us privacy in the marina.  Because of the hard sun in New Mexico, we generally leave one section on each side down when on the water to give a bit more escape from the sun.

I enjoyed reading all of your mods -- giving me some ideas (my lovely wife is hiding my credit card.....)

Be safe!

Welcome to the forum JimO, see you were the first and only pin for New Mexico on the owners locator map.  Try reading the "How to Post Pix", it is pinned under the pontoon forum as we would love to see your pictures 

Back