First time out for the Season

Link my photos are a combo of I-phone 5 and a "$200 Cost Co" Sony point and shoot. Somthing happend with the Fourm website. It used to be super easy for me to upload photos from my phone and now it 'No Workeey" so now most of the photos are the Point and shoot. It would be nice if more people would share photos here. Back before I got my boat I was searching hi and low for pic's of Q's all I could find was stock bennington photo's

so I thought I would help fill the void. :) I think we live on a Beautiful lake and get to go to some beautiful places and I don't mind sharing.

Our Lake (lake Tulloch) is very clear because the dam above us flows lots of water threw the lake. Durring summer time our lake is colder then the lakes around us. Typical water temps only get to 71 and the lake next to us will get to 78. This time of year when they are filling the lake the water where the boat was sitting in this picture the water was 56 yes it was brisk getting in and swimming to shore. but its not like the whole lake is that cold. So its nice to change it up. Come summer time when its 100 out 65 degree water feels great

DSC03544_zps5a593bc1.jpg

Excellent Pics - Oil Changed and Boat into the water last weekend on Hartwell - lots of Pollen on the water as I tooled around last Sunday. Bought a place and boat is out of the storage cubby and in its own dock for the season.

Gee app what are you using on iPhone 5?

I use photobucket app and click image code from the page of the pic.

I use it for most of my posts. You might try that one if its not the one you use ......

Smitty

Oh yeah, sweet pics !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee, you are saying that you don't use any software package that enhances and/or corrects the color. I am amazed, my IPhone 4s just does not achieve that clarity

semper: I have a photobucket account. I upload pic's I take from my moble to my photobucket account. I get the image code from photobucket. I paste the image code in the proper place and it always says "File to large" if i do the same steps on my desk top it works fine?

Link: I have a Iphone5. I dont use any photo inhancing softwear or process the photos one bit. All I do is point and shoot and upload

Your using img code from this screen ? This is from my iphone5

A2E88458-7E3A-48B4-8A06-5CBADE657FE0-3246-000000B0B0B76335.jpg

I don't think it will let you load any large pics to a thread there. I was never able to. I always use the image code and just insert it in thread. I do not upload files as I always get that too big error.

Let me try your way.

There is a note at bottom of iPhone about using Flash version and iPhones won't do flash. I think those options at top on PC version are flash related.

I agree, I dont want to use the Upload buttton. I want to use the image link button but the sight wont give me that option

See bottom left corner, for Flash 9, I think that's the issue. The iPhone will not recognize the tool bar at top edge like the PC shows.

It does not show that bar on my ipad either, as it does not use Flash, damn Apple. I just load my pics on ipad same way through Photobucket. I'm used to jumping back n forth between screens linking image codes.

747245D0-2165-4006-8211-7A89D00B7BCA-3246-000000B3145366FB.jpg

Semper: I have been able to upload pic's in the past from my I-phone. and your right Flash and Iphones dont mix. Come on Steve Jobbs is dead can we get over the Flash/Apple war!

Link : hang in there I'm sure if you wanted to you could be a tech-ee

Semper; so what we have discoverd is that the fourm uses Flash where the old forum didn't

That's why I used to be able to post pics directley from my phone.

I just think its so lame in this day and age we still have VCR VS Beta wars still going on. Lame

I thought theory was flash is a energy hog, so they decided, to preserve battery life, forgo flash ??? At least that's what I read somewhere.

I think we need a BENNINGTON APP !!!!!!!

Still ice on the lakes in Northern Michigan ,just saw some of lawn for the first time this year since last October .

Back