From Facebook- dealer meeting

So who is going to man up and get one with a 600 now? Jack, that must be the glass windscreen option on the builder I saw.

So who is going to man up and get one with a 600 now? Jack, that must be the glass windscreen option on the builder I saw.
List for the 600 is 66K plus 11k for rigging

Maybe it’s just me but I swear at the beginning of your video when they kick it down you can see that 600 warping time and space. Bet that was a crazy ride.
The 600 has a 2 speed transmission , that may have been when it shifted into 2nd gear .

I didn't ask ,but it has a dual stainless prop with a 4 inch hub . They also have to reinforce the transom ,it weights almost 1300 lbs .He did say a few other things ,but so much was going on I dont remember it all . The motor itself does not move at all ,only the gear box .

I didn't ask ,but it has a dual stainless prop with a 4 inch hub . They also have to reinforce the transom ,it weights almost 1300 lbs .He did say a few other things ,but so much was going on I dont remember it all . The motor itself does not move at all ,only the gear box .
Jack do you mean only the lower unit turns but not the motor?

That thing is definitely a beast!!!

Back